Aryan's behaviour towards sanchi

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am not able to understand why such cold behaviour towards her. I know he is hurt but he is hurting her even more by behaving like this. In fact he should b the one standing like a support but instead everyone else in the family is supporting her. I feel really bad for Sanchi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
By this behavior he is hurting her .. i though the he is guilty but after 2day epi im.not able to understand what Aryan is up to 😭
kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now its becoming irritating hiw can he be so rude to her 🥱 even if he realized his mistake later on will sachi able to forgive him and forget all what he said 🥺 in married life each harsh word from your partner even if its unknowingly it hurts a lot 💔 even after years ppl cant forget it
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ditto..therez no reason to be rude to her as sge was not involved in all this..they must pay back the loan and chill..if he thinks bec of him diwakar was insulted go ahead and repay the loan instead of hurting sanchi again and again.
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly what Aryan has in mind is confusing.
True is he loves Sachi and also feels she is not at fault
But may be the hurt and guilt is making him rude towards Sachi. He knows he is wrong but could not control himself and Upar se bua ki behaviour is raging him more.
If somehow Sachi comes to know that Aryan wanted to leave the mandap on the Mrg day. How will she feel.
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautiful...

Exactly what Aryan has in mind is confusing.

True is he loves Sachi and also feels she is not at fault
But may be the hurt and guilt is making him rude towards Sachi. He knows he is wrong but could not control himself and Upar se bua ki behaviour is raging him more.
If somehow Sachi comes to know that Aryan wanted to leave the mandap on the Mrg day. How will she feel.

This what im thinking about
As she is thinking that he is hurt but when she will know that he was the 1st one ready to leave ..tub kya hoga
Beautiful... thumbnail
Ha Arishi
Kitna pain hoga Sachi ko and even Aryan will feel bad?
Hope that does not come out infront of Sachi. Though she understand the situation of Aryan but it's really too hurting.
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah he can atleast tell her what he feels rather than being rude. She is trying to b strong and happy but she cried and hugged bhabhi sa the moment she felt she can b that shoulder to lean on. Instead it should hv been Aryan and I feel if Aryan had given her a little support she would hv cried her heart out in front of him.
Beautiful... thumbnail
The last thing that is expected from Aryan is he being rude to his wife.
Everyone r so nice to Sachi even after the drama.
This will scar their beautiful relation if it moves like that
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys I knw what you all are feeling but please give aryan some time.
Let him feel a lil normal
He will himself understand his behaviour later and will definitely feel sorry for it.
So just flow with the wind and njoy
I know their relation is not going to turn in to some shit...so be patient
Give some time to them to grow with time