mona nasty to lokesh? watch&reply

infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
okay so i had watched this unseen-undekha video and mona's comment to lokesh did seem right to me.. throughout the video lokesh plays this trust fall..and keeps falling on mannu..mona keeps eyeing her around @1:40 she makes a comment ohh acha lagha touch karke..i was like wth? it dint seem in good taste to me..what do you guys think? i could be wrong too post your comments😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mazzykinz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

okay so i had watched this unseen-undekha video and mona's comment to lokesh did seem right to me.. throughout the video lokesh plays this trust fall..and keeps falling on mannu..mona keeps eyeing her around @1:40 she makes a comment ohh acha lagha touch karke..i was like wth? it dint seem in good taste to me..what do you guys think? i could be wrong too post your comments😊

LOL i can finally watch the videos, thanks for telling me about rohan he is like a what we call a bimbo lol..
Mona is so beautiful LMFAOO what the fuk does she think she is, lmfao im not lying but i have no problem with body size (Especially because i <3 lokesh> but damn she thinks in BB is her BGRade movie or something, its all about her her her! i think the first couple of times she's been saved she let it get to her, she actually thinks ppl like her lmfao, what a joke, she has a relationship but yet she goes all crazy with baba ji, MANU PUNJABI, MANVEER! the jokers lol, did u hear her today like tumara kya kaam hai yaha pai to lovi, like W*F isit her dad's kitchen lol and on top of that she acts and talks all sweeet yeh ryt she gives ppl tooth decay as her sweetnes is actual poision, they think their clever, what did he say today SWINE FLU PIG to lovi, say it to her face u 2 faced 2$ hore manu lol oh did they get me mad.. 1 by 1 that team needs to GO including LOPA MUDRA RAUT lol
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No need to see the video,she is like that only.I hate Mona.She is cheap.
First she is literally forcing her on Manu and even after being insulted by him,continues with her cheap showmance.She knows this angle is necessary for her survival in the house.
Loki considers MNM her brothers and they consider her their sister.Her passing such comments really leaves a bad taste in mouth.Maybe she is jealous as Manu shares good rapport with Loki,Lopa.
Also no one can tell her to go outside house(Bani's case) but she can question Loki about her presence in the kitchen.(yesterday)Hypocrite she is.

infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazzykinz

LOL i can finally watch the videos, thanks for telling me about rohan he is like a what we call a bimbo lol..

Mona is so beautiful LMFAOO what the fuk does she think she is, lmfao im not lying but i have no problem with body size (Especially because i <3 lokesh> but damn she thinks in BB is her BGRade movie or something, its all about her her her! i think the first couple of times she's been saved she let it get to her, she actually thinks ppl like her lmfao, what a joke, she has a relationship but yet she goes all crazy with baba ji, MANU PUNJABI, MANVEER! the jokers lol, did u hear her today like tumara kya kaam hai yaha pai to lovi, like W*F isit her dad's kitchen lol and on top of that she acts and talks all sweeet yeh ryt she gives ppl tooth decay as her sweetnes is actual poision, they think their clever, what did he say today SWINE FLU PIG to lovi, say it to her face u 2 faced 2$ hore manu lol oh did they get me mad.. 1 by 1 that team needs to GO including LOPA MUDRA RAUT lol

haha yes..actually i was thinking about you the other day when i watched uncut version of the sweater scene..haha check it out...when karan corrects him saying woh shredder hota hai..rohan says par BB nae sweater bola🤣
also there is a new clip where rohan tells karan ki bina murgi ke egg banathey..😆 mannu said nahi murgi se hota hai par injection lagakar bina mating ke...i dont think thats what broiler eggs are though..i think they are hatched through artificial setup..using incubation

agreed on mona ..she thinks people are loving her showmance ...it irked me aswell when she asked lokesh that..bani se toh lad padi..phir bhi bani thodi bohot famous hai..not correct but in comparison..

dont agree on lopa though

infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neeva1906-

No need to see the video,she is like that only.I hate Mona.She is cheap.
First she is literally forcing her on Manu and even after being insulted by him,continues with her cheap showmance.She knows this angle is necessary for her survival in the house.
Loki considers MNM her brothers and they consider her their sister.Her passing such comments really leaves a bad taste in mouth.Maybe she is jealous as Manu shares good rapport with Loki,Lopa.
Also no one can tell her to go outside house(Bani's case) but she can question Loki about her presence in the kitchen.(yesterday)Hypocrite she is.

exactly thats what lokesh says as well..that they are my brothers ...yeh toh compromising position mein bait jathi hai mannu ke sath😡..very true thats what came to mind as well when baani said the same thing madam ko gussa aya..i'm sure if lokesh and mona have a face off in votes..mona has a lot of catching up to do😉