Really want Lokesh to get eliminated

JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Can't stand her annoying accent anymore...Everyone takes her as a pinch of salt and she's fooled so easily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LOLABOLA

Can't stand her annoying accent anymore...Everyone takes her as a pinch of salt and she's fooled so easily.

It's true she gets fooled but I find her trusting and better person.. You can't hate her just for the way she talks. It's natural.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kick her out. Gets annoying every passing day.
JaggatJug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The way she speaks It seems like its forced and not natural
jizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some people do talk like that its natural for her. She has lots of spark and is giving back to MMN now, she felt ditched by them so she is behaving like that. She must have really trusted them a lot, therefore when the trust broke she is unable to trust them, and being vindictive. YOU GO GAL Chak de phatte.
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her stupid rap songs that she makes r so annoying ๐Ÿคข
ayeshadcoolest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her rap songs are not even funny neither any good why dont bb edit it out rather than waisting 10mins of the episode in her high pitched bad rhyming raps๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She is so arrogant! and she doesnt even possess any quality to be arrogant! Why do people like her is beyond me. Her bubble needs to be popped. If not for Manu, Manveer, Mona or Naveen in this game... she would have been ignored by the celebs big time and would be crying in a corner. They would have kicked her out with first chance they got. Such a stupid lady. On top of that she back stabs everytime to M3N! When did she do anything for them that she is expecting so much from them??

I hope she exits...but I have a feeling Rahul will go... I dont want Naveen to go. I like how he has the spark to win all tasks. He will not give up.
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
1004467 thumbnail
It's not her accent but her temperament that is very annoying. It takes very little to rattle her and off she goes sulking and screeching ๐Ÿ˜›
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
It doesnt matter wat u want:)
Majority wants her
I simply love her
I can connect wit her as commoner
I am that commoner jo celebs ko dekkhe bohot khush ho jate
Who tries to be extra cautious while talking wit any celeb
Jo jindegi mein pehle bar tv pe ake bohot nervous and dhire se cope up karte hey...and 80%commoner are like this

Edited by ForYourEyesOnly - 7 years ago