Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Its really a very heart touching episode.

I just loved the whole episode. ๐Ÿ˜›
Sachi scene with mittals was just so beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. How they r helping Sachi in making halwa was so beautifully shown and how happy Viren and his family are after seeing the pic is just superb.
And Aryan getting recipe for her was sooo cuteee๐Ÿ˜‰ aisa husband Sab ko mile๐Ÿ˜›
Diwakar is such a nice man ๐Ÿ˜Š keeping aside his own pain,he made Sachi happy. ๐Ÿ˜Š
And precap is also interesting Sachi and Aryan r planning outing. ๐Ÿ˜Š
all r talking of some picture plan.
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmm
Njoyd the episode today
The show is so well written
Agar koi aur show hota toh 2 din tak episode khichta with bekar ka rona dhona and nonsensical shit stupidity
Itni light approach
Superb!
Baba sa toh is like my own FIL...so I will always stand by his character no wonder aryan itna Acha h.
Apnay papa kay traits h usmay and that's cool .
Loved it
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very nice episode , yesterday and today

First sanchi impressed at muhdikhai & now making halwa...ultimately she is a young and naive girl ..she is all heart ..n its so good to see that sethias r loving and appreciating her inspite of their hurt..good to see viren and kusum happy and helping out sanchi..aryan melted a little after muh dikhai..

Love the supporting cast too..priyanka is the sweetest..trying to ease off the tension..sarita and dadi r the best ..never blamed sanchi ..always supported her..diwakar..very sweet of him to eat the halwa and praise sanchi..basically made her happy..๐Ÿ‘
Edited by _charu_ - 7 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed it was a nice episode
It was sweet of Aryan helping sachi and slight change in his behavior in the first part
Shushant Priyanka are the best as bhaya bhabi๐Ÿ˜›
Devakar was also in a good mood after knowing that shachi is making his favorite halwa.. abd accept it even after knowing the truth ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Verain and his nervousnessas father was justified and cute as well๐Ÿ˜ณ
But i didn't like when Aryan scold sachi in front of his family ๐Ÿ˜” whatever is the problem husband wife have they should never show it in front of other๐Ÿ˜• and what she did ?? she called her father (the man who brings her to life )๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dadi sarita are the best โค๏ธ they support her
Precap interesting ๐Ÿ˜ณ

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes sachi mayka scenes was very emotional ๐Ÿ˜ณ