Manu's Opinion on Lokesh

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sorry, I am late guys. But on Tuesday's episode, Manu mentions that the task was Bigg Boss' way of eliminating Lokesh because there's no point in her being there. He was like "in the 10 years of BB, have you seen a contestant like this???"

I beg to differ! Yes, this could be BB's way of getting people who never have a chance of nominations to be nominated, but I think she does have a purpose in the house. Audience love people like her..who are just here to be entertaining without being unnecessarily loud and obnoxious. There have been people before (very few) who were just fun people to watch and not rude/mean. Lokesh is just a cute, nice, and FUN person. People (like him) always think you have to be yelling and fighting all the time to be "entertaining" and relevant to the audience. But I really hope Lokesh gets tons of votes this time and proves him wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manu will get his answer when Lokesh will be declared safe and one of his chela gets eliminated during the weekend. (Hope it happens)
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sadly thats what BB has become who can fight the loudest 🤢 ..
but yeah BB always tries to nominate people who r unlikely to get nominated remember raageshwari ...
this time too BB had karan or loki on his target ..

but yeah people love to see fun lively people and they r needed among drama
PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BLRbabe--

sadly thats what BB has become who can fight the loudest 🤢 ..

but yeah BB always tries to nominate people who r unlikely to get nominated remember raageshwari ...
this time too BB had karan or loki on his target ..

but yeah people love to see fun lively people and they r needed among drama

I agree with you. The nomination task was manipulated by BB to target a few housemates, namely Rahul, Manveer, Navin and Karan. I think BB did not anticipate Lokesh will agree to get nominated.
1011128 thumbnail
I am getting fed up of Lokesh

I think we have had enough of I am cute, i am innocent, everyone fools me, audience save me, crying, trying to be kid type of crap

She should be evicted as soon as possible

I dont like those who cannot help themselves

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

I am getting fed up of Lokesh

I think we have had enough of I am cute, i am innocent, everyone fools me, audience save me, crying, trying to be kid type of crap

She should be evicted as soon as possible

I dont like those who cannot help themselves

I would love to hear you talk about Mona then. 😆
Leia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Also did not like when he called her a 'Swine Flu Pig' in last night's episode That was plain disgusting and uncalled for.
Edited by Leia - 7 years ago