Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
i dont want her with any of them
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Finally Parvaiz found a man to pass Jaadu ilm to . and the man is disgusting, and loudy.🤢 It seems like he wants to do Shazia a fever by unitting her with Parvaiz, who is happily married to Maham .
I am disappointed that the quality of the show, and direction went down. It is still entertaining. but I don't understand how after Maham remembered what happened between her and Parvaiz before they got married, how did she stay silent, and moved on in her life with him.
also when Shazia came to meet her in the hospital , and told her that Parvaiz has a work with Aneesa! how come Maham didn't know about Aneesa's death . after all Aneesa was her boss, and she's a wellknown buisnesswoman. so how come her death news didn't reach to Maham?
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Im not a regular viewer so questions 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Simz. No , she's fit and fine. and she keeps irtitating Nusrat who serves her like a maid.
There were quite some scary scenes in the episode, the last one was WOW . Parvaiz although wants to get rid of black magic. he can't get rid of his arrogance, and bad habits.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

@Simz. No , she's fit and fine. and she keeps irtitating Nusrat who serves her like a maid.

There were quite some scary scenes in the episode, the last one was WOW . Parvaiz although wants to get rid of black magic. he can't get rid of his arrogance, and bad habits.

Ohh why was she in hospital?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

She fell off the stairs. 😆
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

posted by Azfu:
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

It is clear that Sarah and Azfu are shooting seperately. they had many scenes togather in the episode, but they didn't share the same frame. very disappointing:(
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

The last scene in Thursday's episode cracked me up. Parvez and Shazia praise each other saying how gr8 lovers they are! that too in the hospital, while Shazia's sister is breathing her last breaths because of Parvez and Shazia!! Why can't they just get married and leave other ppl in peace!
yesterday my dad was telling me that Fazila qazi came to my neighbours house once with her mum when she was young...and my mum took her shopping 😆