Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey awida if you like sarah azfu couple watch mohabbat aag si!
if you remember, even before the marriage Parvez mumcreated misunderstandings and Aftab broke the engagement. At that time, there was no blaqck magic
So I dont think the black magic is related to the divorce
He was in his full senses when he gave her a divorce otherwise he wouldve regretted it after
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Simz786

Hey awida if you like sarah azfu couple watch mohabbat aag si!

Hey Simz you were just wondering how can I find time to watch all those dramas and you suggest this!😆

I am sad that I can't afford to watch many of shows, because of lack of time. even the shows I am watching now I usuallly forward many scenes. except for few like: Teri Bina, Kaisi Yeh Paheli, Nazre Bad and Muqabil.😃
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aftab was sweet initially but soon after marriage he started being a jerk even before the magic thing started. I agree Maham deserves better..I don't want her for pervaiz either though..his love is obsession...so out of these two options...I'd prefer Aftab...maybe he has redeemed himself in abroad 😆
I thought Maham would die, as that would be the biggest punishment for Parvez if she dies because of his black magic or she commits suicide in insanity
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hey Simz you were just wondering how can I find time to watch all those dramas and you suggest this!😆

I am sad that I can't afford to watch many of shows, because of lack of time. even the shows I am watching now I usuallly forward many scenes.except for few like: Teri Bina, Kaisi Yeh Paheli, Nazre Bad and Muqabil.😃

😆 I normally forward the flashback/overly used ost parts
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I thought Maham would die, as that would be the biggest punishment for Parvez if she dies because of his black magic or she commits suicide in insanity

That would be a bad ending
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

That would be a bad ending

Yeah that would be sad
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

This will give strong message.. coz Maham got married to Parvaiz, and she's hating it. also Pavaiz only lives for her, taking her from his life will be his biggest punishment.
Another point is that we don't like Aftaab.. so seeing her going back to him won't make us happy. so I am liking your ending Hinna. very realistic!👏
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

if you remember, even before the marriage Parvez mumcreated misunderstandings and Aftab broke the engagement. At that time, there was no blaqck magic

So I dont think the black magic is related to the divorce
He was in his full senses when he gave her a divorce otherwise he wouldve regretted it after

I thought that happened because Parvaiz' mom kept doing staffs which she got from Baba to ruin her engagement with Aftaab.. Any way. Thanks for the reminder, I don't like Aftaab , but he is Maham's love.😕