Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .nilu.

yeahh I didn't realise she was under influence until she woke up from her sleep and freaked out 😆

I felt heartbroken after watching this scene. it is the worst nightmare a girl can have! but thankfully he'll go to jail next. and she won't be forced to deal with him as her husband.😊
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I felt heartbroken after watching this scene. it is the worst nightmare a girl can have! but thankfully he'll go to jail next. and she won't be forced to deal with him as her husband.😊

yeahh looking forward to it. is the show heading for the end?? maybe in next couple of weeks
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I hope they dont end up as a happy couple in the end
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

I hope they dont end up as a happy couple in the end

oh noo i hope so too...tht would be the worst possible ending
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .nilu.

yeahh looking forward to it. is the show heading for the end?? maybe in next couple of weeks

It seems like that. coz Azfu posted a pic from last day of shooting few weeks ago. and there's nothing more left in the story to be told. we saw the downs of Parvaiz, then his ups. now it is time for the truth to come out.
As a fan of Azfu. I love Parvaiz. he's more entertaining that the other characters in the show. but black magic is the biggest sin a man can do. it is kufr. muslim who does it turns into a kaafir .😡
.nilu. thumbnail

It seems like that. coz Azfu posted a pic from last day of shooting few weeks ago. and there's nothing more left in the story to be told. we saw the downs of Parvaiz, then his ups. now it is time for the truth to come out.
As a fan of Azfu. I love Parvaiz. he's more entertaining that the other characters in the show. but black magic is the biggest sin a man can do. it is kufr. muslim who does it turns into a kaafir .😡

yeah totally agree! thts why i dont want her to end up with parvaiz.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I think after Maham gets divorce from Parvaiz, or maybe he gets killed, she'll be free to remarry Aftaab.
I am not sure about Nusrat and Shafeeq. but their divorce doesn't exsit in the first place coz he was under the effect of black magic.😊 They can return to each other when Parvaiz' truth comes out. 😃
.nilu. thumbnail

I think after Maham gets divorce from Parvaiz, or maybe he gets killed, she'll be free to remarry Aftaab.
I am not sure about Nusrat and Shafeeq. but their divorce doesn't exsit in the first place coz he was under the effect of black magic.😊 They can return to each other when Parvaiz' truth comes out. 😃

i hope so..and same for maham and aftaab..their divorce was under the influence...i wonder where aftaab went though?
it will be a stupid ending if she goes back to aftab
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
They are still divorced even it was by magic i thought