Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i just caught up with this weeks episodes

this show is getting better every week

but they made a mistake...Mahams parents arent even divorced because firstl;y a divorce in one month only counts as one divorce and secondly he wasnt in his senses so the divorce wasnt even valid!!!

I read a comment on another web site saying that in fiqh Abi Hanifah . 3 divorces in one time count three. so maybe it is right. 😕
Also they showed Maham going to dargah , which is not a good message, coz Allah asks us to pray for him directly.
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: awida

I read a comment on another web site saying that in fiqh Abi Hanifah . 3 divorces in one time count three. so maybe it is right. 😕
Also they showed Maham going to dargah , which is not a good message, coz Allah told us to ask him directly.

Word Count: 0

ive never come across such a hadith but i guess its weak because in the Quran it tells you that there is a waiting period of one cycle between each divorce...you can only divorce her after she becomes pure again for the second time and theres a reason for that because you might say it in anger and then regret it later

the process of divorce is disliked in Islam and it isnt such an easy process ke ek moment mein hi ho jaye
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

ive never come across such a hadith but i guess its weak because in the Quran it tells you that there is a waiting period of one cycle between each divorce...you can only divorce her after she becomes pure again for the second time and theres a reason for that because you might say it in anger and then regret it later

the process of divorce is disliked in Islam and it isnt such an easy process ke ek moment mein hi ho jaye

I am glad that this issue made me read in Islamic Fiqh about it. and I discovered many Hadeeses saying that saying Talaq 3 times in one time counts three. I was surprised to read that most of Sunnah Faqeehs say it too. Sahabah said it too.
But in Shafeeq's case as you said he was not in his senses . He only can tell if he meant it. Niyyat has a gr8 effect in desiding if it is talaq or not. if he was under a gr8 anger so he lost his senses.. some faqeehs say talaq isn't done.

The fuqaha' differed concerning the threefold divorce (talaaq). The correct view is that it counts as one divorce, whether it is uttered in a single phrase, such as saying "You are thrice divorced" or in repeated words such as saying, "You are divorced, you are divorced, you are divorced." This is the view favoured by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) and was the view regarded as most correct by Shaykh al-Sa'di (may Allaah have mercy on him) and Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him).

They quoted as evidence the hadeeth narrated by Muslim (1472) from Ibn Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said: At the time of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), Abu Bakr and the first two years of Umar's caliphate, a threefold divorce was counted as one. Then Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: People have become hasty in a matter in which they should take their time. I am thinking of holding them to it. So he made it binding upon them.

check these links

https://islamqa.info/en/96194

https://islamqa.info/en/152067

if he could get her parents divorced why cant he get Maham divorced?
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

if he could get her parents divorced why cant he get Maham divorced?

He got the separated..but then came prayers and sadqa from her family, so his work was stuck. Then he became busy with some other work, then came his sister's scandal. So first work first. he has to get his sister married first. lol😆
but why diodnt he get them divorced instead of the parents
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What did his mom say at the end of the promo? I didn't quite get tht
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Yesterday's episode saw many things happened. and this is the power of this show. there's no dull moment, and when the episode ends you feel that it was very short. the time passes very fast. and you can't take your breath. also many emotions are been expressed even by the evil ones like Parvaiz and his mom. the felt bad after Abeera eloped , she stole the money too.
It is funny how Ahmer has no persona, Abeera blackmails him, and he obays her like a fool. Think of your mom and family you stupid. 😡
Parvaiz didn't forget to doing some black magic on Maham, who starts hearing voices, but alhamdulillah she did namaaz and became better.
Akmal stood by his stster's side, and accepted her in his house. I am happy that Maham had her mother by her side.
Parvaiz made Shafeeq and Babbar his puppits. they don't have a say in front of him.
Well. I am surprised that Parvaiz didn't get his money back. I know that jaadu ilm is used in such situations. in my hometown I've seen ppl go to magicians to make the theives return the money and gold. and in some occasions they succeed.😲