Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

@Nilu πŸ˜†. It looks like a rang. but Sara's acting made it look real.

I loved Azfar's parts in today's episode ..Now Parvez is able to read the future too?. I didn't like Aftaab and Maham's romance, nor Abeera and Ahmar's scenes. Abeera turned out to be crazy like her family members.

But I am excited to watch Durkhane (forgot her name in this show) and Parvez, although they seem forced. she paid his pail ..drove him home by her car, asked him about the girl in his life..there scenes were good , but I think a character like this doesn't exit in real life.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it looked soo gross while flowing frm the top πŸ˜† sara def made it seem really scary lol

Yeah i don't understand Pervez sees the future too πŸ˜• I skipped few parts though cuz I felt some scenes were becoming repetitive. def not liking the Abeera Ahmar's scenes for now so i skipped them too lol

next week looks interesting when they find the money bag, wonder how they got it back😲

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I haven't watched it yet & in no mood to watch. I'm stuck up with exam preparation. Will definitely catch it soon & join the discussions.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

^ I haven't watched it yet & in no mood to watch. I'm stuck up with exam preparation. Will definitely catch it soon & join the discussions.

Allah help you pass your exams successfully . There's no need to hurry. There're no many good shows from Fri-sun. You can watch today's episode any time later.πŸ˜‰
.nilu. thumbnail
Good luck with your exams NehelπŸ‘πŸΌ
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Allah help you pass your exams successfully . There's no need to hurry. There're no many good shows from Fri-sun. You can watch today's episode any time later.πŸ˜‰

yeahh I have nothing to watch on fridays😭 wld you recommend something? πŸ˜‰
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: .nilu.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it looked soo gross while flowing frm the top πŸ˜† sara def made it seem really scary lol

Yeah i don't understand Pervez sees the future too πŸ˜• I skipped few parts though cuz I felt some scenes were becoming repetitive. def not liking the Abeera Ahmar's scenes for now so i skipped them too lol

next week looks interesting when they find the money bag, wonder how they got it back😲

I think Parvez is gaining more powers by each paasing day. also ppl here say that magicians have Jinn helping them. they tell them what is happening around them.
That bag was disappeared because those Jinn might hide it somewhere. 😲

Originally posted by: .nilu.

yeahh I have nothing to watch on fridays😭 wld you recommend something? πŸ˜‰

i think Phir wohi mohabbat will start next Friday you can watch that
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank-you so much both nilu & itidal. πŸ€—
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

you're welcome @Nehal. Today's episode was better than yesterday's .
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

Thank-you so much both nilu & itidal. πŸ€—

you're welcome😊