Loved the way how Bani was protective towards Lokesh..

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Manu was trying to make Lokesh share a bed with Baba and nobody had problem with this.. but the way Bani stopped her by doing so (nahi Lokesh, saaf mana kar do) was so sweet.. she was protective like a big sister towards Lokesh..👏

EDIT:

btw those who've seen uncut videos of Bani and Lokesh's conversation know that how sweet those videos are.. I loved how calmly and attentively Bani is listening to Lokesh.. and her face expressions are telling that she's really liking Lokesh.. see yourself..

Edited by Ctrl-Alt-Del - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Bani won my heart with just that one thing more than anything else. 👏

Shows the kind of person you are. Was so disappointed with Lopa in front of whom the whole discussion happened and she didn't utter a word. 🤢
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am not surprised. Those who have seen Roadies 4 know what a great friend Bani is. She has a heart of Gold.
Edited by tinaaaa - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Manu was trying to make Lokesh share a bed with Baba and nobody had problem with this.. but the way Bani stopped her by doing so (nahi Lokesh, saaf mana kar do) was so sweet.. she was protective like a big sister towards Lokesh..👏

And I love how she keeps it short and simple. No drama, no masala but a firm categorical statement aur bas.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah my perception is gradually changing towards Bani as if she continues this, I may join her AT! 😳 😆
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yeah my perception is gradually changing towards Bani as if she continues this, I may join her AT! 😳 😆

Iska koi guarantee nahin hai...she's way too unpredictable.😆 But what I have gauged is dat her heart is in the right place, she's straight forward, avoids unnecessary drama and is playing a clean game.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Iska koi guarantee nahin hai...she's way too unpredictable.😆 But what I have gauged is dat her heart is in the right place, she's straight forward, avoids unnecessary drama and is playing a clean game.

Yeah a unpredictable girl.😆
Well she does some drama here and there but hey it's necessary.😆😉
I hope she keeps her relationship with Karan , Gaurav etc as she speaks good things with them.
I don't like her abuses only,🤢 otherwise she is nice.
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

1. Using swear words in anger.
2. Lashing out people in distress.

The above are her two weaknesses. Those who hate her because of these can never love her.

Other than these she's a great person.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

1. Using swear words in anger.
2. Lashing out people in distress.

The above are her two weaknesses. Those who hate her because of these can never love her.

Other than these she's a great person.

True dat and I can never justify swearing.

alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

True dat and I can never justify swearing.

Same here otherwise i think she can b a gr8 friend