Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: gajalove

I was upset that day and I'm sorry. I think I could give Karan the benefit of doubt because he speaks well of Loki behind her back which is a good thing.

No offense dear, but your pendulum kind of behavior has confused me, so I cannot accept your apology. I forgive that incident, but I may never be able to forget you. 😕
Im sure you understand why I said that. Every time I read so bad things written about Karan from you so I now kind of have no trust as anyone can say anything.

Definitely Karan is concerned for Lokesh and he was the one who gave her the idea to convince Nitibha to not help Navin as that increases Lokesh's chances to stay as that will make Navin nominated. He does not bitch behind her back unlike Manu who has now revealed his true face.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

I agree those who don't see uncut videos have very little idea about the real nature of some of the house mates because Bigg Boss prefer to air fights more than anything.. plus in this scenario people like Karan are totally invisible and it seem that they're doing nothing..

Yes, uncut videos reveal a totally different side of the contestants as it's unedited and pure version of that conversation.

It seems like Karan is doing nothing but it is Not! Karan is very much active if you talk in terms of House work, discussions and other things but he don't do unnecessary drama.😃