Uncut: Karan and Bani discuss about Lokesh's condition!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Day 24 Uncut Video

Karan and Bani discuss about Lokesh as she isn't happy with the she is treated by Manu and group.

Karan is concerned for Lokesh to which Bani says that Lokesh isn't happy bit was saying that if Manu asks her nicely then she may start talking to them again and now she(Lokesh) will voice her opinion as she was faded.

Karan says Lokesh will cope with it soon and as now she is more with us so she will take her own time to get adjusted. Bani agrees.

Bani and Karan then discuss on Lokesh will react to when she will see that even they can do kitchen work efficiently.

Oh I forgot to mention that Karan was washing the dishes in the sink and Bani was standing behind him while talking. In another video, Bani was helping Karan as he was washing the dishes so she was providing something to him. 😳

Why BB isn't showing these sensible conversations dude. This reveals so much about how Karan and Bani are!

I'm liking Karan - Bani - Lokesh now! 😳
Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Barcode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Initially Gaurav was my only fav , then since 2nd week or so ive started liking bani as contestant , but i find some good sensible people in there who are gaurav, bani , karan , and nitibha , speaking about topic if they show such sensible talks in main episide they wont get TRP's , they want drama , fight , comedy and romance angle in 60 min episode
Edited by _Barcode - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs..now i will place karan(2nd fave) too in my fave list
1075210 thumbnail
I was upset that day and I'm sorry. I think I could give Karan the benefit of doubt because he speaks well of Loki behind her back which is a good thing.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gajalove

I was upset that day and I'm sorry. I think I could give Karan the benefit of doubt because he speaks well of Loki behind her back which is a good thing.

so you thought karan fooled her? i am neutral to Karan but like Lokesh. Nowhere i felt Karan was misleading her.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

so you thought karan fooled her? i am neutral to Karan but like Lokesh. Nowhere i felt Karan was misleading her.

I did think so but then when I watched it again BB himself was also confused it looked very unclear. Plus Rohan also coming up with his own theory just messed everything up.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thats so sweet of them ..👏❤️
thanks for update
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
I agree those who don't see uncut videos have very little idea about the real nature of some of the house mates because Bigg Boss prefer to air fights more than anything.. plus in this scenario people like Karan are totally invisible and it seem that they're doing nothing..
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Barcode

Initially Gaurav was my only fav , then since 2nd week or so ive started liking bani as contestant , but i find some good sensible people in there who are gaurav, bani , karan , and nitibha , speaking about topic if they show such sensible talks in main episide they wont get TRP's , they want drama , fight , comedy and romance angle in 60 min episode

Yeah I agree the episodes are only of 39 or 42 minutes, not even a full hour of whole day so they neglect these kind of good stuff about contestants which reveals so much how they're. But I seriously think that these conversations should be part of the episode as they form the base of the personalities of contestants.

Yes, I M also liking Gaurav and Nitibha alongside Karan and Bani as they come across so sensible.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: So-Sweet

tfs..now i will place karan(2nd fave) too in my fave list

Haha great. So who is your first favorite alongside Karan?😳