Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I agree I have been thinking this too, she needs a make over. She wears the most Hideous clothes which don't suit her at all. She has curves and need to wear clothes which make her look good and not trashy.
I personally think Lopa and other girls should help her because Lokesh has no fashion sense.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I don't know how else to say this without being politically incorrect but there is something about Lokesh and her pant's. Don't act like I am the only one who has noticed that but I can no longer ignore it. She looks hideous in those pants and has horrible fashion sense. She either needs to wear a longer top, or darker pants. Everytime she turns her ass to the camera I vomit a little in my mouth. 😆

its blunt but truth is always bitter😳
that's y salman asked bani to teach lokesh some weight training 😆, she needs total grooming and stop idolising Rakhi sawant as her style guru😆
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow so many people on the forum judging a girl's choice of clothes. I had not noticed Lokesh's dressing as anything offensive. if i am capable of noticing Lokesh as a person without commenting on her clothes, so are others. It is not necessary to get validation for your clothing choice from the world. She likes it she wears it. Just like you (not anybody in particular) wear what you like!
Some are judged for wearing tight pants, some for wearing pants..some for not wearing saree..list is endless..or maybe i have radically different opinions