Lokesh in those white/pink pants!

TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't know how else to say this without being politically incorrect but there is something about Lokesh and her pant's. Don't act like I am the only one who has noticed that but I can no longer ignore it. She looks hideous in those pants and has horrible fashion sense. She either needs to wear a longer top, or darker pants. Everytime she turns her ass to the camera I vomit a little in my mouth. 😆
Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actually she's not ugly looking 😆 she's nice...its just that she needs to loose weight her weight is ruining her looks that's wat I feel...😳 she will look better once she looses weight 😃
TheBoss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

Actually she's not ugly looking 😆 she's nice...its just that she needs to loose weight her weight is ruining her looks that's wat I feel...😳 she will look better once she looses weight 😃

Her weight is not the problem. Monalisa is heavier than her. But it's those pants that she needs to burn down. It's very light material and the color doesn't help either. All in all its a disturbing sight to my eyes.

Go on, feel free to throw tomatoes on me. I deserve that but, it is what it is. 😆
Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Her weight is not the problem. Monalisa is heavier than her. But it's those pants that she needs to burn down. It's very light material and the color doesn't help either. All in all its a disturbing sight to my eyes.

Go on, feel free to throw tomatoes on me. I deserve that but, it is what it is. 😆

Hainnn??? 😕 when did I say I don't agree wid u 😆 I agree but don't u think she should loose weight ? The pants r not the problem it's her weight..once she looses weight the pants will fit properly & it won't be disturbing for ur eyes 🤣
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it think its panty lines too esp on light colored clothes .. they need to pay attention to that .. even nithiba is guilty of that ..
TheBoss thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BLRbabe--

it think its panty lines too esp on light colored clothes .. they need to pay attention to that .. even nithiba is guilty of that ..

The light colored pants are the issue here. As a friend I would expect someone to remind me of that. I've seen girls looking out for each other. But I guess they all want to play safe.
BBlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naaz695

Hello Naaz 😊..
1011128 thumbnail
You humans must have noticed through your TV sets that certain animals in our animal kingdom have traditions as well. For example some take position and then run towards each other and lock horns...like goats. Some fight through their claws..we have those competitions.

We Hippos have a tradition of our own..its called ass to ass competition. Two fighters are positioned 30 feet away from each other...facing opposite direction. Their ass face each other. They then run in reverse gear that is backwards..both assess are moving at each other...the art here is to aim without looking ...u have to position your backward run and maintain straight line..they come they come together and BAAM...whoever holds his or her ground wins..while the one who stops and flies forwards looses

Lokesh will be a good candidate for that game.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liked her initially but not anymore. I thought she was bechari types but she certainly isnt
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its all wrong
She has bit weight issues
Then colour selection is wrong
Then figure and clothes fitting again wrong