Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
TFS priaa
Ab yeh Kya twist hai 😲.
Sushant was too shocked to see her in the video. Kahi vo markar phir se zinda hokar aagayi Kya? 😲
Poor Priyanka. 😭😭
Edited by Beautiful... - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I doubt the family knows and she has a 3 year old kid this is going to be interesting 😲
Beautiful... thumbnail
Pata nahi.
Sushant and Priyanka marriage is two yrs old.
Matlab Sushant might be married and may be this Mala is assumed to be dead. And Priyanka is his second wife.
Or that might be secret love Mrg.
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is shocked seening her
In beginning of the show baba sa said to Aryan dont be like your brother 😔 kahee he was talking about this thing 😕
Batcha kub howa ..kasi howa
Beautiful... thumbnail
I don't feel this to be some secret marriage affair. Or an extra marital affair.
May be this Mala was assumed to be dead and he got married again. Now she returned with the baby
I am confused too

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
It's really confusing I saw picture somewhere Mala will be at sachi mayka let's see what happens it will be interesting I hope they give us more updates
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ab yeh maya sachi ke myaka mai kya karing hope she doesn't increase the misunderstanding between the two families 😒
mystory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Becharay sachi kay pehar walay hamesha fas jatay hein
I don't know kya hoga ab
I hope cute supri or prishu whatever you guys want to call there jodi kay sweet sweet romantic relationship ki watt na lag jaye.
Agar humari bhabhi sa ka mood kharab ho gaya toh show may light moments kaun laye ga.
Hope yeh mala ko mil jaye jaipur nikala warna kar dengay usay police kay hawala (bad joke I knw)

kussum1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is this 😲 shushant is already married 😲
Tfs
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sushant and Sethais are very sanskaari people. So extra marital affair toh nahi hoga.

Maybe first marriage ending up in mutual divorce, and this woman may not have declared that she was pregnant at that time. Sethias not knowing about her pregnancy / kid may have got Sushant re-married to Priyanka. Now this female re-enters with the kid to spoil their happiness.

All this is a wild guess.

Waise I hope uska Sushant se koi rishta na ho and koi aur hi connection nikle. I can't see Sushant -Priyanka suffering.
Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago