Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Last interview before jumping. They are a bit tensed to be doing this for the first time, one had fever and was scared of heights. Both weren't that good of a swimmer.
Those who can understand Kannada,can watch this video.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36HGCf3yOGA[/YOUTUBE]
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CuttingChai

Wow. Just wow Shreya. Like seriously I can understand your stance on ADHM but why would you drag MNS into this case and comment like this on a sensitive topic where 2 ppl died. πŸ˜• Sick and disgusting. What power does MaharashtraNS have in Karnataka or Kannada movies.

RIP to the 2 actors. Kannada film industry lacks in lot of things. They should have used better safety measure.

Bet she was referring to political parties dictating terms on which actor needs to be around. Past month, so much hoopla over a cameo. Yet when sucha huge incident occurred, nobody from Political parties voiced out. Not referring to MNS alone. Strange isn't it? They seem to cherry pick which affair to butt in.. πŸ₯±
Edited by MoonBow. - 7 years ago
1095612 thumbnail
poor guys.. hope that producer rots in hell🀒
d-_-b thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Bet she was referring to political parties dictating terms on which actor needs to be around. Past month, so much hoopla over a cameo. Yet when sucha huge incident occurred, nobody from Political parties voiced out. Not referring to MNS alone. Strange isn't it? They seem to cherry pick which affair to butt in.. πŸ₯±

Not strange. Which political party comes and interferes in film making? After the accident, FIRs have been filed. Search team is searching for bodies. Military is coming in to search too. The lake is 40' deep. Some politician (I can't read Kannada so I cant tell you who it is) is talking about the course of action in the below video about talking to Home minister.

How can it be compared to what happened to Fawad. He came AND worked in India for couple of years. Did MNS ask him India to leave before the attack?

Rescue action in this video.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWH53VTrixA[/YOUTUBE]
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Bingo! I gave the example of MNS because they have a wing dedicated to cinema workers. It is called Chitrapat Sena. This wing carried out the agitation against Pakistani artists which was led by its president Amey Khopkar. The issue of lack of safety for cine workers is as much an issue in BW as it is Kannada film industry. Have we ever heard of MNS taking up this issue with producers? I am curious to know that.
d-_-b thumbnail
I can't understand why did these actors who don't know how to swim well agree to jump in from a helicopter. Sorry its equally their fault as it is of the producers. They very well knew they were risking their life and should have asked for better arrangement to be made.

Why would one agree to jump into 40 feet deep water body if you don't know swimming and arent wearing any life jacket? Like hello. Your boss asks you to jump, and you jump?

And the producers had one guy rowing the boat instead of many motor boats for rescue. πŸ‘ He should be jailed.
Edited by CuttingChai - 7 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsKhan

Bingo! I gave the example of MNS because they have a wing dedicated to cinema workers. It is called Chitrapat Sena. This wing carried out the agitation against Pakistani artists which was led by its president Amey Khopkar. The issue of lack of safety for cine workers is as much an issue in BW as it is Kannada film industry. Have we ever heard of MNS taking up this issue with producers? I am curious to know that.

I am pretty sure there are safety rules and regulations which the producers don't adhere to. The cine worker association will go on strike after sometime and will be fueled by the some politicians.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

How can it be compared to what happened to Fawad. He came AND worked in India for couple of years. Did MNS ask him India to leave before the attack?

Don't want to go off-topic, but it is a fact that Fawad and other Pakistani actors faced discrimination long before the attack.

For example. http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-going-too-far-now-shiv-sena-wants-to-ban-fawad-khan-and-mahira-khan-2136920
d-_-b thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Don't want to go off-topic, but it is a fact that Fawad and other Pakistani actors faced discrimination long before the attack.

For example. http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-going-too-far-now-shiv-sena-wants-to-ban-fawad-khan-and-mahira-khan-2136920

πŸ₯± So do Biharis and UP or other non Maharashtrians in Maharashtra.

No need to make this topic about MNS/Fawad etc. Thanks .
Edited by CuttingChai - 7 years ago
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I can't understand why did these actors who don't know how to swim well agree to jump in from a helicopter. Sorry its equally their fault as it is of the producers. They very well knew they were risking their life and should have asked for better arrangement to be made.

Why would one agree to jump into 40 feet deep water body if you don't know swimming and arent wearing any life jacket? Like hello. Your boss asks you to jump, and you jump?

And the producers had one guy rowing the boat instead of many motor boats for rescue. πŸ‘ He should be jailed.

Don't think anyone would do it if they had other options.. they need to earn money for their respective families. Also adding to this is the fact that they always work with substandard security and get away with it most of the times. The lapse comes to fore only when an accident like this happens...

There are serious reforms required...