Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

I think Rohan just wanted to save Karan the way Karan saved him no ulterior motives He actually seems to like Lokesh as a friend

Lol Rohan haters will attack though even if he sneezes it is mature wrong and vile(Sarcasm-intended)

I actually like Rohan a lot. It's amazing how one "assumes" anything just from a post. Ah well, may be just as how their favourites "assume" a lot. (Sarcasm definitely intended)
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

I actually like Rohan a lot. It's amazing how one "assumes" anything just from a post. Ah well, may be just as how their favourites "assume" a lot. (Sarcasm definitely intended)

Lol sorry I am just so tired of rohan bashing posts ๐Ÿ˜†
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i felt rohan confused loki and karan a lot .. he wanted to save karan
gaurav was pointing out the right things but didnt share it loki ..
but Loki was implusive too .. she didnt discuss properly and her team mates didnt walk few steps to ask karan themselves and they expect loki to come to them and explain ..

karan being being so uninvolved didnt understand.. he was so confused .
Edited by --BLRbabe-- - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am totally taken aback by that words from Rohan. But I give him benefit of doubt as he wanted to save Karan.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RKDEWAANA

Lol sorry I am just so tired of rohan bashing posts๐Ÿ˜†

As of now I am Lopa hater and Bani lover but I like Rohan a lot. He had won me over on the laundry task. I was just pointing out it was weird and irritating how he threatened Lokesh without understanding the task and after the fact that he is her friend too. He could have explained calmly.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think rohan too understood what lokesh understood tht she would be nominated and given a chance to save herself with the task. bigboss didnt say anywhere to karan tht lokesh will not be given a chance to save herself by sitting on the chair so all 3 kept thinking tht she wud be nominating herself to sit on chair and probably given a chance to save like others. rohan only pointed out tht if she took this risk no matter what task bb gave if it was for one of celebs to do they wud do it as return the favour and save her even if it was a task like wearing and being in girls dress ( which was given to rohan).
karan i think geniunely got confused as after the task it was he who was pleading to bb to listen to him but bb cut the call. all the time bb asked the other contestants if the person has agreed to perform the task but in karan's case he didnt ask and clarify. so bb wanted loki to get nominated.

infact navin was nominated bcoz of karan n celebs as nithibha was ready to give the makeup kit , till karan told her ur makeup kit can save loki as if u dont give it navin gets nominated and tht gives loki a fair chance to get saved which is 100% true. since rahul n manveer are going nowhere so the elimination is really between loki n navin.