Rohan threatening Lokesh

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Even before he understood the task properly he was threatening Lokesh with "Remember you turn will also come and there will be tit for tat" What was that? I found that really annoying. Poor Lokesh was in a double sword situation. If she agrees to get nominated she gets nominated if she disagrees she would have to sit in the chair and the tit for tat would have come to work. By the way which housemate was left to do the task if Lokesh would have had her chance? Rahul? Because I don't remember him being called for anyone. Whatever it may be she was surely robbed off an opportunity for immunity. And I was really irritated with Rohan for saying that to Lokesh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1075210 thumbnail
Only Bani seems to genuinely care for Loki. Rohan should have stayed out of this. 😑
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Even before he understood the task properly he was threatening Lokesh with "Remember you turn will also come and there will be tit for tat" What was that? I found that really annoying. Poor Lokesh was in a double sword situation. If she agrees to get nominated she gets nominated if she disagrees she would have to sit in the chair and the tit for tat would have come to work. By the way which housemate was left to do the task if Lokesh would have had her chance? Rahul? Because I don't remember him being called for anyone. Whatever it may be she was surely robbed off an opportunity for immunity. And I was really irritated with Rohan for saying that to Lokesh.

Well I also didn't like it but since Rohan and Lokesh are very good friends and he was exactly doing the same thing that Bani does 24/7!
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
yes i really felt bad for lokesh today
not expected from rohan
he was literally threatening her that if u didnt support than we will also do the same with u

redamancy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rohan said that by assuming that when Lokesh's turn will be come to sit on the throne, she will be saved too. So he basically said, if you save Karan now, when you sit on the throne next, you will be saved too. Kind of like a favour being returned. I know Rohan came off as rude, but they are actually good friends I am sure he didn't mean any harm. He was just trying to save Karan from nominations.
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I think Rohan just wanted to save Karan the way Karan saved him no ulterior motives He actually seems to like Lokesh as a friend
Lol Rohan haters will attack though even if he sneezes it is mature wrong and vile(Sarcasm-intended)
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swayamsiddha

Rohan said that by assuming that when Lokesh's turn will be come to sit on the throne, she will be saved too. So he basically said, if you save Karan now, when you sit on the throne next, you will be saved too. Kind of like a favour being returned. I know Rohan came off as rude, but they are actually good friends I am sure he didn't mean any harm. He was just trying to save Karan from nominations.

haha yeah πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was funny ..lokesh flatly refused tho rohan bhokla gaya πŸ˜†.. he justsaid agar tum nahi karogi humbi nahi karenge.. which means thum karogi toh mein karoonga..but the former on was more powerful..πŸ˜†..poor lokesh kahan fas gayi..but lets not forget how muchrohansupported her during the immunity task😊
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Swayamsiddha

ok but even before loki can understand the task he stated jumping
i mean ok u want to save karan but he was rude today i felt
i dont know about others
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like I pointed in the other threads pertaining to Karan-Lokesh's task, I think that initially Lokesh had said outright no to karan.

Then, you're right Rohan came to the picture and sort of told her - if you're not saving Karan, toh dekhlena when it's your turn I won't save you.

You need to understand that Rohan is overtly fond of Karan because he saved him in the task & whatever yeh rishta connections ...

It's true that Lokesh started having second thougts & I have a feeling somewhere Rohan knows that Lokesh would listen to him because she has a soft corner for him.

Having said that, I won't put the blame on Rohan in the case.

Bigg Boss told Karan that Lokesh might have misunderstood the task - the task requires her to give up the chance to be safe as she'd be self-nominating herself. Now, whether Karan was genuinely unable to understand Bigg Boss' simple instructions or whether he got confused or was deliberately playing with his words, well we will never really know. He's an actor by profession afterall and a bloody good one at it. But isn't a big deal, it's a game & you need to play smart. It's not like he gave her absolutely wrong information. He just said it with a smile.

Yes, Lokesh got carried away by what Rohan said. Her team members did try warning her that this might mean you are directly nominated. But she didn't understand the trap.

It was a mix bag of reasons how she ended up in nominations. Would help if she remains a little careful around cutiepies like Rohan.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rohan had good intentions as he wanted to save Karan and Karan played smartly as well.
Although it appeared rude from Rohan but he didn't mean any harm.