Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Jo baat Gaurav ne karan ko kahi woh karan ko already pata thi πŸ˜ƒ

Arrey baba, agar pata hoti toh Karan would have told Lokesh! He did Not force her to sacrifice her chance .

Let's agree to disagree here...I don't want to fight a new friend.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Arrey baba, agar pata hoti toh Karan would have told Lokesh! He did Not force
her to sacrifice her chance .

Let's agree to disagree here...I don't want to fight a new friend.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I also don't want to fight with you πŸ˜ƒ but jo sach hai woh sach hai.
bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well,I disagree πŸ˜ƒ .
Karan knew this that lokesh will directly get nominated if she agreed to what karan said.Karan jitna bhola dikhta hai hai nahi.Hamare punjabiyon mein aise person ko MEESNA kehte hain πŸ˜ƒ

Not a Karan fan, but will give him credit. He was ready for not being saved when he told Lokesh that she would be safe if she doesn't nominate him and totally honored her decision to save herself.
*Dev.* thumbnail

I also don't want to fight with you πŸ˜ƒ but jo sach hai woh sach hai.

Great then.😳

But Jo tum keh rahi ho woh pura sach nahi hai.πŸ˜‰
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Great then.😳

But Jo tum keh rahi ho woh pura sach nahi hai.πŸ˜‰

I can bet on this πŸ˜ƒ
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But I don't know if you guys noticed... Initially, Lokesh had said outright no to karan. Then Rohan came to the picture and sort of told her - if you're not saving Karan, toh dekhlena when it's your turn it will be tit for tat. So I mean while ya, Rohan is overtly fond of Karan because he saved him in the task & whatever... I have a feeling somewhere Rohan knows that he can use Lokesh to his advantage because Lokesh has a soft corner for him. Did anyone else notice this or am I over thinking?
It was only when Rohan went to Lokesh and told her something, she was ready to think about it again & told Karan to stop telling Bigg Boss that she won't do the task. Immediately after that Bigg Boss' call came again & Bigg Boss repeatedly and clearly told Karan that Lokesh might have misunderstood the task - the task requires her to give up the chance to be safe as she'd be self-nominating herself.

I think Karan completely understood what Bigg Boss meant but he tried to pretend to be confused to save himself... it's fine, all in the game!

Lokesh got carried away by what Rohan said.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And if Karan understood that task properly why Bigg Boss felt the need to repeat each and every word for him again and again? and If for him then why not for others? I still give benefit of doubt to karan because I can't believe or I don't want to believe that he can do any such thing. Lokesh is naive but Karan is also simple and naive.
Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 7 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

[
I can bet on this πŸ˜ƒ

Aahah! Not necessary! πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes he didn't double cross
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neither karan n lokesh were dumb n nt they were smart. saala big boss chalu neekla in this case .bb totally confused karan ek simple sentence tha -Agar lokesh apne aapko khud nominate declare karti h to karan aap safe ho jaoge'. bas sirf ek yahi sentence tha but bb ne isse itna lamba kheecha bichara karan confused hogaya tha. n koi bhi ho sakta hai esp jab bb double call kia tab.karan ko jab gaurav ne samjhaya tab usko samhaj aaya. haan he was clear with bbs 1st call but bbs 2nd call ne usse confused kia tha for sure. n jo bol rahe h ki rohan ki wajah se lokesh said yes to nomination so its nt true becs ussne rohan ko aandar jane ko bola n again she starts her discussion with karan.ye nominate hona lokesh ka khud ka faisla tha,bichari mahaan banne ki chakkar me khud ka he nuksaan kr gayi. n what to said about manu πŸ₯± ye to pure 10 sessions ghot ke peeke aaya hai. samne support karo pichese burai karo. n bani-gaurav relation isnt digestibleπŸ˜•. one think is for sure bb se bada chalu na koi tha naahi koi hoga sala kya game khelta h. contestants drama naahi karte to khud he drama creates kar liyaπŸ˜†