Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
it was again a misunderstanding...he didnt mean to manipulate her..but do think that she should have cross checked and then said whatever she said..
but it was not karans fault thats for sure
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I believe you. Karan is not the brightest crayon in the box. He did not understand and upar se Lokesh bhi same. She was too eager to become the sacrificing Devi. So bhugto ab. 😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Well,I disagree 😃 .
Karan knew this that lokesh will directly get nominated if she agreed to what karan said.Karan jitna bhola dikhta hai hai nahi.Hamare punjabiyon mein aise person ko MEESNA kehte hain 😃

Dude! That's the thing! Karan CLEARLY told Lokesh that she will get nominated! Is it that hard to understand that?

What Karan didn't w as aware of was that Lokesh will not get chance to save herself as she is the remaining one. It's a sheer case of misunderstanding and he even tried saving her. He never forced or blackmailed or lied to her!

So Lokesh came across as dumb and impulsive here. Karan was stupid to not understand it first but he tried saving Lokesh so you cannot blame him.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perpetuity

@Dev. I agree to what you are saying but to me both looked stupid. Obviously lokesh looked more stupid. Karan got it only when Gaurav and rahul asked him about it.

Hi,
Yes both were.
Lokesh was very impulsive as well. I first thought she denied it and later she declared it in so much hurry.

Yes, Karan even tried saving her but she already did it, so it wasn't post to undo it.😆
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Dude! That's the thing! Karan CLEARLY told Lokesh that she will get nominated! Is it that hard to understand that?

What Karan didn't w as aware of was that Lokesh will not get chance to save herself as she is the remaining one. It's a sheer case of misunderstanding and he even tried saving her. He never forced or blackmailed or lied to her!

So Lokesh came across as dumb and impulsive here. Karan was stupid to not understand it first but he tried saving Lokesh so you cannot blame him.

Karan also knew this ki Lokesh ko chair par baithne ka mauka nahi milega. He himself said to bigg ki woh sab samajh gaya hai. Poor lokesh uski baaton mein aa gayi 😃
msd21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think BB is mixing words and made the task difficult for pretty much everyone. Karan tried but still could not say in exact words what BB said. I fault BB and not Karan.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Karan also knew this ki Lokesh ko chair par baithne ka mauka nahi milega. He himself said to bigg ki woh sab samajh gaya hai. Poor lokesh uski baaton mein aa gayi 😃

I don't think he realized it until Gaurav made him aware of it and he tried saving her but Lokesh already declared it before it. Karan was stupid to not understand ke lokeshnko chance nahi milega.

Lokesh is not a small child , she should have taken time and understood it but appeared dumb here. 😕😆
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree...I don't know why lokesh blindly trusted Karan. That is her fault. Maybe this will be a lesson for her if she is still around next week.
I'm not even sure what Karan was thinking because it was pretty obvious that Lokesh would be nominated automatically...either he is really dumb or really smart.
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: galaxyfan

I totally agree...I don't know why lokesh blindly trusted Karan. That is her fault. Maybe this will be a lesson for her if she is still around next week.

I'm not even sure what Karan was thinking because it was pretty obvious that Lokesh would be nominated automatically...either he is really dumb or really smart.

Second option,really smart 😆 but poor Lokesh
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I don't think he realized it until Gaurav made him aware of it and he tried saving her but Lokesh already declared it before it. Karan was stupid to not understand ke lokeshnko chance nahi milega.

Lokesh is not a small child , she should have taken time and understood it but appeared dumb here.😕😆

Jo baat Gaurav ne karan ko kahi woh karan ko already pata thi 😃