Karan did not double cross Lokesh.

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I honestly think he was genuine, he even tried to clarify it many times.
He is a nice person๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, thanks for posting.
In defense of Karan:

Oh please...watch it again!
Karan CLEARLY told Lokesh that she will get Nominated once she declares it. Even if she says no, she would be in ri sk of getting nominated and hence is not safe. However, it was Lokesh's call as Karan did NOt forced Lokesh!

Karan was COOL towards it even if Lokesh denied which she did. Karan said it's alright and he would.smile even after it. He did NOT blackmailed her. Lokesh denied and Karan even declared that Lokesh denied.

Heck! Karan even discussed with Bigg Boss when Gaurav made him aware that Lokesh will get nominated as she will not get chance to save herself by any task(which Karan wasn't aware of earlier) so Karan tried to save her as he never forced her to sacrifice her chance. But by the time they all understood it, Bigg boss declared Karan is saved.

So you cannot blame Karan for this.

Baki Game sab khel rahe hain! Period!
714873 thumbnail
In this incident i found lokesh dumb.. She took the decision without even consulting anyone properly
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was really stupid of lokesh. Shes so naive she cant understand that shes getting nominated. Seriously.
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I think he didn't do it intentionally but it was very stupid on both Lokesh and karan's part. Bigboss told karan that lokesh won't get the change to sit in the chair and be saved from nominations. It wasn't so hard to understand. Whatever he told lokesh also implies this but if he has added this sentence than it would have been more clear. It was STUPID but not intentional.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Perpetuity

Even I think he didn't do it intentionally but it was very stupid on both Lokesh and karan's part. Bigboss told karan that lokesh won't get the change to sit in the chair and be saved from nominations. It wasn't so hard to understand. Whatever he told lokesh also implies this but if he has added this sentence than it would have been more clear. It was STUPID but not intentional.

Yes I agree.

But don't you think it was Lokesh's call to think and decide and even see that she was remaining so she will not get chance...like Gaurav understood it, same way Lokesh could have thought about it Na but she did it without much thought.

BB is just using their misunderstanding to make drama here. Karan even tried to clarify but BB declared him safe.

I was so happy that Lokesh sacrificed and it's commendable but after watching it, it was clear that Lokesh is no innocent...she made so much drama about it. She even tried convincing Nitibha to not save Navin! Whereas Karan never forced her nor blackmailed her.
_Harshita thumbnail
Karan very well mentioned that she would be nominated if she announced it !
how difficult was that to understand ?
It was totally her call, he din't even convinced her.
I think Lokesh played dumb here.
Edited by _Harshita - 7 years ago
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah... He himself was more worried for her

Also that Manu... Saamne kuch peeche kuch
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Well,I disagree ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .
Karan knew this that lokesh will directly get nominated if she agreed to what karan said.Karan jitna bhola dikhta hai hai nahi.Hamare punjabiyon mein aise person ko MEESNA kehte hain ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Perpetuity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Dev. I agree to what you are saying but to me both looked stupid. Obviously lokesh looked more stupid. Karan got it only when Gaurav and rahul asked him about it.