AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I like today's epi.. It is good...
Karthik is sooo cool.. I love that innocent selfless attitude Karthik has.. That's the way kids are.. Even though they r scared or angry at someone they can't hold any grudge..
Karthik runs away from Survi & again comes back to her...😆

And Ankush Ankush Ankush.. How brilliant this guy is..
Frankly in the first 1-2 epi of this new track I thought may b he us a lil overdoing it, but now he is just nailing this role.. Oh god, as usual fell for his acting...

Precap is interesting.. So is it really iccha?? Did she turn towards Survi?? So the marriage is plan of Survi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, today's episode was really good! 😊
The precap is definitely interesting. Excited for future episodes! 😃
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pooja I liked today's episode a lot too 😃
We had so much progress in one episode & looks like finally Survi found a way to turn things around
Kartik was tooo cute in today's episode.Found his every single antic sooo adorable.Right from snatching that chocolate bar from Hema to playing with Aniket,to listening intently to the Ramayana story,to smacking his lips for the kheer.Even watching Jamai Raja made him so happy 😆
Ankush ke toh ab mein kya kahu, Pooja.Har episode ke saath jaise he keeps getting better
I can never thank Zee & YVR makers enough cause unki wajah se I got to know him

Precap mujhe kuchh samajh hi nahin aaya.Why is Ichha helping them.Bahut confusion hai re baba jo kal clear hoga 😕😆
Goodnight Pooja 😊
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I enjoyed today's episode too. Ankush's acting is very enjoyable to watch, and the flashbacks of KarVi is cute too. I have no idea where this track is headed at this point... or in what direction KarVi is going at either... Hoping for the best. I miss Kushi... hopefully she will be back soon
puja0802 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i also enjoyed today's epi
and did u noticed that ani ki hand meh gun tha
so maybe iccha ko forcefully laya hai or money deke