Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

but the thing is he did a huge sacrifice for rohan.. rohan in a unseen footage was telling rahul and lopa that karan is very particular about photos he even mentioned one day that if anyone does something to the photo woh thod degha..also he locks it in the suitcase..shows how protective he is about his wife and adores her photo yet he shred it to save a person from nomination..so im kindof in splits to what his intentions were..and during that conversation lopa was about to say something like yeah when lokesh was fidgeting the gift wrapper he was ...and the topic deviated๐Ÿ˜†

Kahan hai yeh saare uncut videos yaar...pls provide link Na. Also of that you mentioned in other thread of Gaurav telling Karan about fighting with him.๐Ÿ˜† I hate BB for cutting all these videos.๐Ÿคข
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
I dont think karan fooled her!
I watched thrice that part and he clrly explained
Infact loki was confused by other ppl's halla gulla

And it doesnt matter at all
Loki is leading wit high votes
Honorable teacher is gonna join his school
Edited by ForYourEyesOnly - 7 years ago
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Kahan hai yeh saare uncut videos yaar...pls provide link Na. Also of that you mentioned in other thread of Gaurav telling Karan about fighting with him.๐Ÿ˜† I hate BB for cutting all these videos.๐Ÿคข

haha its in voot ..you should watch it..its all the fun๐Ÿ˜‰
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

haha its in voot ..you should watch it..its all the fun๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah but links share karo yaar. There are so.many of them. Do you remember the day or name of titles. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†