Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: krutiv100

Can I ask why you have literally copy and pasted the last paragraph of my post?

chill..i just requoted a part of what u said as its exactly what i wanted to say. y waste time typing whole thing again in different words.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mr. Nisha Rawal may be 50 shades of bore but I don't think he would do such a thing deliberately. He was not clear regarding the message even after it was repeated so many times.
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Karan has some problem with BB's shudh hindi. Though poor BB repeated so many times, Karan didn't understand. Wish either BB could speak more normally or Karan was smarter than thatπŸ˜†
kellys thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">He totally did. Awesome wordplay.πŸ˜‰</font>

He himself was confused...kuch bhi
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: kellys

He himself was confused...kuch bhi

If you ask me Karan is a brilliant actor. One of the very few good male actors in indian TV. I am convinced he tricked BB and lokesh got trapped. How neatly he asked BB it is unfair after lokesh announced. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@Bold: Please explain. πŸ˜ƒ
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bb ne usse bar bar kaha ke lokesh kursi pe beth ke aapne aap ko suriksht hone ka adikar kho degi .. phir bhi usse samajh nahi aya? πŸ₯± naaa main nahi manti πŸ˜› mere hisab se wo confused hone ki acting kar raha tha... karan dikhta hai sweet, innocent, swami type ka .. lekin actually haan bahut bade Chalak type ka πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinning_star1

bb ne usse bar bar kaha ke lokesh kursi pe beth ke aapne aap ko suriksht hone ka adikar kho degi .. phir bhi usse samajh nahi aya? πŸ₯± naaa main nahi manti πŸ˜› mere hisab se wo confused hone ki acting kar raha tha... karan dikhta hai sweet, innocent, swami type ka .. lekin actually haan bahut bade Chalak type ka πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

haha jo bhi ho..saturday sab sach patha chalega
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Karan fooled everyone badly

but the thing is he did a huge sacrifice for rohan.. rohan in a unseen footage was telling rahul and lopa that karan is very particular about photos he even mentioned one day that if anyone does something to the photo woh thod degha..also he locks it in the suitcase..shows how protective he is about his wife and adores her photo yet he shred it to save a person from nomination..so im kindof in splits to what his intentions were..and during that conversation lopa was about to say something like yeah when lokesh was fidgeting the gift wrapper he was ...and the topic deviatedπŸ˜†
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
He himself was confused. I have seen him in another reality show, he is not a type of a guy who can fool anyone. Both karan and his wife are too sweet to lie or cheat.
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goldie.

He himself was confused. I have seen him in another reality show, he is not a type of a guy who can fool anyone. Both karan and his wife are too sweet to lie or cheat.

hope what you are saying is true😊