Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

sabse zyadha confused toh mainhoon..hope karan dint trick her..as i have high hopes from him..and i dont think rohan was using the fact that she likes him..but he knew lokesh ka task rohan ke liye ayega.. toh he clearly put it out that if you dont help him i wont help you.which i think is fair enough..

That's the thing - Lokesh couldn't figure out that she wouldn't even get a chance to ask Rohan to do a task for her in either case !!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalini1323

That's the thing - Lokesh couldn't figure out that she wouldn't even get a chance to ask Rohan to do a task for her in either case !!

Yes, so whose fault is.more here?
Lokesh should have at least calmly thought of it but she didn't and declared impulsively after talking to Rohan

I think Rohan convinced and manipulated her views😆 to save Karan.😳
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yes, so whose fault is.more here?
Lokesh should have at least calmly thought of it but she didn't and declared impulsively after talking to Rohan

I think Rohan convinced and manipulated her views😆 to save Karan.😳

Nah nah, I am not pointing out faults of people in the Bigg Boss house 😆 - especially in tasks. We can't pin-point at whether Karan was genuinely unable to understand Bigg Boss' simple instructions or whether he was playing with his words. He's too good an actor, afterall. But isn't a big deal, it's a game & you need to play smart. It's not like he gave her absolutely wrong information. He just said it with a smile. 😆 As for Lokesh, if you've been fooled & cheated once, I can understand. Twice in a row - then you need to buck up gal 😛 and stop trying to get into the good books of dangerous cutipies like Rohan. 😛
Edited by shalini1323 - 7 years ago
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think if someone says to me that to save me you have to announce you are nominating yourself then its clear is it not that to save that person I will be nominated.
I think Manu and Manveer both understood but wanted Lokesh to be nominated hence they didn't even bother to get up and support her in finding out what exactly bigg boss said to Karan.

Even Gaurav and Rahul picked up what the task was after the second call came and they were explaining to Karan but by the time they tried to explain Lokesh had already declared she was nominating herself.

one thing that I picked up in this whole thing was that Naveen very passionately despises the celebrities and it was visible when he began to say Lokesh when it was announced that she was nominated ' dekha main kaha tha na yeh tumhe bewakoof' in such hatred way before Manveer stopped him.

Bigg boss played them, he could have easily said to Karan:

Lokesh has to nominate herself and no one else will get a chance to save her, she will be directly nominated for eviction this week.
instead he started with the shudh hindi words!
Edited by krutiv100 - 7 years ago
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini1323

But I don't know if you guys noticed... Initially, Lokesh had said outright no to karan. Then Rohan came to the picture and sort of told her - if you're not saving Karan, toh dekhlena when it's your turn it will be tit for tat. So I mean while ya, Rohan is overtly fond of Karan because he saved him in the task & whatever... I have a feeling somewhere Rohan knows that he can use Lokesh to his advantage because Lokesh has a soft corner for him. Did anyone else notice this or am I over thinking?

It was only when Rohan went to Lokesh and told her something, she was ready to think about it again & told Karan to stop telling Bigg Boss that she won't do the task. Immediately after that Bigg Boss' call came again & Bigg Boss repeatedly and clearly told Karan that Lokesh might have misunderstood the task - the task requires her to give up the chance to be safe as she'd be self-nominating herself.

I think Karan completely understood what Bigg Boss meant but he tried to pretend to be confused to save himself... it's fine, all in the game!

Lokesh got carried away by what Rohan said.

Exactly! Lokesh didnt just get carried away but blind in celeb love put all her guards down. I would blame Lokesh the most then Rohan because he gave her a threat and Karan cheated her but that was a game. So Karan was ok
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am seeing Lokesh as a cunning player now. Not so cute anymore.
She was trying to eat the cake and have it too. She thought she will save a celebrity and gain further friendship which will save her from further possible nominations or else she agrees to get nominated and be saved from further nomination. She wasn't clear about it hence the confusion.
When she realised what blunder it was she immediately wanted to make sure Naveen gets nominated. Only because she probably feels Navin is less popular than her and his chances of elimination is bigger than hers.
Too smart I must say.
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Lokesh has to nominate herself and no one else will get a chance to save her, she will be directly nominated for eviction this week.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinningstar

Can I ask why you have literally copy and pasted the last paragraph of my post?

bhagyathara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
every one played their part.BB clearly said lokesh will lose her chance of sitting in the chair but karan omitted this part to her.MM s smelled the danger but didnt tell clearly to her ,they even avoid her call to help her.rohan tried his part.finally lokesh fell in the trap.Manu was visibily happy with her nomination.
Spicy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one can fool anyone unless untill he or she wanted to be fooled last time also lokesh was target of naveen and this time she gt fooled coz of her stupid non working mind, she is nt a kid god has given her mind hands n a brain to think she can play like all are palying. ..y she need to be dependent on manu n manveer for taking any decisions? Y she cant play using some of her fat brain, she only knows to cry and do bhajans infront of bb cameras. ..that's it if she is eliminated not a big deal.. Even manu was making her fun... If she is going to stay then its just for entertainment purpose. ...if lokesh want to win then she need to play individually. ...like a one to one player... Otherwise bb will record her name as No. one foolest in bb house... Ever.. .: Lokesh
Edited by Spicy18 - 7 years ago