infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
karan dint mention that by saying this lokesh nominate ho jayegi..bechari lokesh๐Ÿ˜†..i feel bad as well funny in this situation..lets wait and see what happens..acha abim confused if karan dint understand or he fooled her but looks likes the latter one ..

bechari lokesh she was tricked into it i BB purposely bhar bhar bole karan ko..acha toh karan bhi kehlta hai..

Edited by infinityonloop - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
He totally did. Awesome wordplay. ๐Ÿ˜‰
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
he didn't tell her everything
he was told everything clearly by bigg boss
poor her
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its bichari lokesh jo nomination jesa word sun k dar gayi...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh please...watch it again!
Karan CLEARLY told Lokesh that she will get Nominated once she declares it. Even if she says no, she would be in ri sk of getting nominated and hence is not safe. However, it was Lokesh's call as Karan did NOt forced Lokesh!

Karan was COOL towards it even if Lokesh denied which she did. Karan said it's alright and he would.smile even after it. He did NOT blackmailed her. Lokesh denied and Karan even declared that Lokesh denied.

Heck! Karan even discussed with Bigg Boss when Gaurav made him aware that Lokesh will get nominated as she will not get chance to save herself by any task(which Karan wasn't aware of earlier) so Karan tried to save her as he never forced her to sacrifice her chance. But by the time they all understood it, Bigg boss declared Karan is saved.

So you cannot blame Karan for this.

Baki Game sab khel rahe hain! Period!
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i really dont think...whatever he did was deliberate...it was a misunderstanding...and if it was not..then karan sure as hell is a great actor ๐Ÿ˜‰
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Oh please...watch it again!

Karan CLEARLY told Lokesh that she will get Nominated once she declares it. Even if she says no, she would be in ri sk of getting nominated and hence is not safe. However, it was Lokesh's call as Karan did NOt forced Lokesh!

Karan was COOL towards it even if Lokesh denied which she did. Karan said it's alright and he would.smile even after it. He did NOT blackmailed her. Lokesh denied and Karan even declared that Lokesh denied.

Heck! Karan even discussed with Bigg Boss when Gaurav made him aware that Lokesh will get nominated as she will not get chance to save herself by any task(which Karan wasn't aware of earlier) so Karan tried to save her as he never forced her to sacrifice her chance. But by the time they all understood it, Bigg boss declared Karan is saved.

So you cannot blame Karan for this.

Baki Game sab khel rahe hain! Period!

im karans fan myself..but starting se hi he held back few words.. big boss once mentaioned ki lokesh apne surakshath hone ha hak khodegi...still confused though..dont think he is a bad person..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinityonloop

im karans fan myself..but starting se hi he held back few words.. big boss once mentaioned ki lokesh apne surakshath hone ha hak khodegi...still confused though..dont think he is a bad person..

I think it's sheer case of misunderstanding on both Karan and Lokesh. Otherwise Karan wouldn't have tried saving Lokesh but he did try to save Lokesh but it was already done so the task can't be undone.

Karan and Lokesh both are not bad persons, bit situation was like that .

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But I don't know if you guys noticed... Initially, Lokesh had said outright no to karan. Then Rohan came to the picture and sort of told her - if you're not saving Karan, toh dekhlena when it's your turn it will be tit for tat. So I mean while ya, Rohan is overtly fond of Karan because he saved him in the task & whatever... I have a feeling somewhere Rohan knows that he can use Lokesh to his advantage because Lokesh has a soft corner for him. Did anyone else notice this or am I over thinking?
It was only when Rohan went to Lokesh and told her something, she was ready to think about it again & told Karan to stop telling Bigg Boss that she won't do the task. Immediately after that Bigg Boss' call came again & Bigg Boss repeatedly and clearly told Karan that Lokesh might have misunderstood the task - the task requires her to give up the chance to be safe as she'd be self-nominating herself.

I think Karan completely understood what Bigg Boss meant but he tried to pretend to be confused to save himself... it's fine, all in the game!

Lokesh got carried away by what Rohan said.
infinityonloop thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini1323

But I don't know if you guys noticed... Initially, Lokesh had said outright no to karan. Then Rohan came to the picture and sort of told her - if you're not saving Karan, toh dekhlena when it's your turn it will be tit for tat. So I mean while ya, Rohan is overtly fond of Karan because he saved him in the task & whatever... I have a feeling somewhere Rohan knows that he can use Lokesh to his advantage because Lokesh has a soft corner for him. Did anyone else notice this or am I over thinking?

It was only when Rohan went to Lokesh and told her something, she was ready to think about it again & told Karan to stop telling Bigg Boss that she won't do the task. Immediately after that Bigg Boss' call came again & Bigg Boss repeatedly and clearly told Karan that Lokesh might have misunderstood the task - the task requires her to give up the chance to be safe as she'd be self-nominating herself.

I think Karan completely understood what Bigg Boss meant but he tried to pretend to be confused to save himself... it's fine, all in the game!

Lokesh got carried away by what Rohan said.

sabse zyadha confused toh mainhoon..hope karan dint trick her..as i have high hopes from him..and i dont think rohan was using the fact that she likes him..but he knew lokesh ka task rohan ke liye ayega.. toh he clearly put it out that if you dont help him i wont help you.which i think is fair enough..