Tuesday's epi: Survi to take Iccha's help?

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Survi stops Tai and tells her it's not Kartik's fault and that she should not punish him. Tai gives a last warning to Kartik and tells him not to lie again. Kartik goes with Tai not before snatching chocolate from Hema's hand 😆. Survi falls down crying while Lata asks her not to worry and that they will find a way. Just then the doctor calls.

Survi and Kishore visit the doctor and are told that Kartik's medicines need to be changed and the new medicines can take days, months or years to work. Doctor suggests them to recreate the scene which gave them him the shock. Survi says she'll do anything. Back at home, Kartik slips while playing and is about to fall but Survi comes and saves him 😳. Kartik moves away from her and goes away. Survi asks Aniket and Kishore to find Iccha so they can carry on with their plan. Kartik comes back to ask for food.

In Kartik's room, Tai is irritated with Kartik who is enjoying watching Jamai Raja 😆 and wants him to have his medicines. She tells Bindu to feed him and she takes Kartik downstairs to get a burger for him. Downstairs, Kartik hears Survi reading the part of Ramayana where Sita Ma is abducted by Ravana and gets interested. Kartik asks Survi to continue but Survi tells him it's time to eat pershad and gives him kheer in which Hema had mixed the right medicines. Kartik refuses saying Tai has said not to take anything from her. Hema says that she will eat it but Kartik snatches it and goes upstairs to ask tai. Hema follows him. Tai is on the phone with someone and motions Pyaare to tend to Kartik. Pyaare tells Kartik to eat the kheer but Tai suddenly comes and asks Kartik about it. She scolds Pyaare about not keeping eye on Kartik properly while Kartik enjoys the scene. Downstairs, Survi asks Bappa to make Kartik eat his medicines and puts her hand on the flame. Upstairs, Tai brings the bottle of the wrong medicine and is putting it in the cup but her phone rings which causes her to drop the cup. We see that it's Iccha who has called and Kartik picks up the phone. Tai, however, takes the phone from Kartik. A fly comes and disturbs them which causes Tai to drop the medicine bottle as well. Tai goes to clean her saree and Kartik eats the kheer. Downstairs, Survi thanks Bappa

At police station, Kishore and Aniket inquire about Iccha and are told that there was no one of that name. The police finds a file but say someone has covered her tracks and has concealed everything about her. Aniket and Kishore decide to trace Tai's calls. While driving, Aniket receives a call saying that Tai's phone has been traced and they are told about a number which makes frequent calls to her.

Precap: Survi and Kinshore take an unconscious Kartik to a place during night. He wakes up to see Iccha sitting in front of him. Kartik starts panicking and calls out to Tai while Survi, Aniket and Kishore hide and watch.

Kartik was so adorable in today's episode. The scene where he snatched the chocolate from Hema was really funny 🤣. Then where he is watching Jamai Raja and tells Bindu that he wants a cheeseburger. He really enjoyed listening to Ramayana and then watching Pyaare being scolded by Tai. Tai is getting so irritated by his antics though 😆 😆.

Survi saving Kartik from falling and remembering all Karvi moments . She'll never let him fall and will always save him ❤️.

So, Survi will get Iccha to help them tomorrow. But I'm still confused about marriage thing. Who will be getting married? Could it be that Iccha will betray Survi and side with again with Tai or could it still be some planning of Survi's to recreate the KaCha marriage scene? (Judging from YVR's history of not dragging storylines, I think it's probably Survi's plan) 😊.
Also, do you guys think Kartik will get a flashback tomorrow like he did after seeing the fire for Pooja in home. Maybe Kartik remembering something will make Survi feel that this plan of hers will definitely work.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am scared that plan may be Tai's... Let's wait and see what the writers have in store for us. Can't wait to watch the episode. thank you for the update
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally enjoyed today's episode.It was a lot fun
So may positive outcomes today.Doctor suggests a way to treat Kartik & they manage to track down Ichha as well 😃 Par iske aage kya.Precap has me so confused.Why on earth would Iccha help them get Kartik back to normal 😕😕
Kartik was all too cute today & Ankush as always was very very good.Playing a kid is not easy but he does it so well.
Loved every antic of his today right from the chocolate to playing with Ani,to wanting to have the kheer real bad,to enjoying Jamai Raja even 😆 ,to the way he leapt atop the bed when Tai came onto Pyaare with her chappal 🤣
Have to make a special mention of the strong odour of the medicine making him pull this weird face like wanting to throw up.That was epic 😆

One more thing,at the police station,Ichha's rap sheet was all redacted & so the inspector felt,someone else was in on this with Tai.Do you think there is someone else other than Pyaare & Bindu or that it was them he was talking about ?

Lovely update as always Aashka & can't wait for tomorrow's episode
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

I totally enjoyed today's episode.It was a lot fun

So may positive outcomes today.Doctor suggests a way to treat Kartik & they manage to track down Ichha as well 😃 Par iske aage kya.Precap has me so confused.Why on earth would Iccha help them get Kartik back to normal 😕😕
Kartik was all too cute today & Ankush as always was very very good.Playing a kid is not easy but he does it so well.
Loved every antic of his today right from the chocolate to playing with Ani,to wanting to have the kheer real bad,to enjoying Jamai Raja even 😆 ,to the way he leapt atop the bed when Tai came onto Pyaare with her chappal 🤣
Have to make a special mention of the strong odour of the medicine making him pull this weird face like wanting to throw up.That was epic 😆

One more thing,at the police station,Ichha's rap sheet was all redacted & so the inspector felt,someone else was in on this with Tai.Do you think there is someone else other than Pyaare & Bindu or that it was them he was talking about ?

Lovely update as always Aashka & can't wait for tomorrow's episode

It has been really weird that no one has mentioned Krishna since the end of the last track. Not even Lata... For a mother who finally found out where her long lost son was, she doesn't seem to be showing any sign of worry or concern for where he is... Not sure if I missed a small mention as to his whereabouts, but it would be nice to get an update. He, unlike Taayi, was supposed to be out of jail within 6 months, and was very angry at Survi too. Maybe he has had something to do with this plan too 😕
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

It has been really weird that no one has mentioned Krishna since the end of the last track. Not even Lata... For a mother who finally found out where her long lost son was, she doesn't seem to be showing any sign of worry or concern for where he is... Not sure if I missed a small mention as to his whereabouts, but it would be nice to get an update. He, unlike Taayi, was supposed to be out of jail within 6 months, and was very angry at Survi too. Maybe he has had something to do with this plan too 😕

Yeah it's weird how everyone got out at the end of their term,yet no mention of Krishna.And since he was mad at him,him helping Tai could be a possibility
But then in Hindi shows,they do introduce such tracks about long lost siblings or relatives & once the track gets over,we don;t get to hear,let alone see them ever again
And I feel it's the same for YVR as well.
I can't be 100 % sure though.Let's see
Awaaradil thumbnail
I always thought it would've been better if they didn't show Krishna as Kartik's twin brother as they never really gave him a proper ending that a twin gets in shows. In other shows that showed twin tracks, the twin either turns positive to take the lead's place or leaves happily promising to stay in touch or even dies saving leads. If they stay negative, then they mostly go to jail (forever! 😆) but nothing of that sort happened and they left his character with a possibility of return in future.

So maybe as you guys have pointed, he may be helping Tai out and if this might really be the case, I hope his character ends with this track itself. He can either turn positive or stay negative (and go back to jail 😆) but I'd like if he is not able to create any more problems between Karvi.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail

It was such a cute episode overall... kartik's antics, his expressions were hilarious & cute... Why so adorable.. just why... In a way I feel that it's ankush's child-like innocence that actually spills over while potraying this facet of kartik...

PS: I love that big smile which cute Kartik flashes everytime when he's happy

puja0802 thumbnail
I totally enjoyed today's episode.
ankush's action ❤️
and medicine wala scene toh too funny tha
and iccha is back again
i think iccha and kartik ki again marriage wala track hoga
and survi aag meh jal rahi hogi
and this time kartik will save her
and again jaha se woh pagal hona suru hua that weh he normal ho gaya
and yeh sub survi ka plan he hoga
and i think woh normal hoga monday bec monday yeh vaada raha ka 300 epi's hona wala hai 🥳
so kuch toh special baanta hai na 😉