"Mujhse koi baat nahi kar raha" Lokesh tells Bani!

sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Word Count: 0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww.. i feel for Lokesh. 😭

I hope Bigg Boss shows this in the episode..so that the viewers can understand how vile, selfish & rude MNM are! Also, i'm liking the bond between Bani & Lokesh.. but ass BB don't show their conversations.

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww hugs for u lovey.. I hope Bani n lokesh became bff
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yahi wajha hai k salman ne loeksh ko bola k bani k sath excersise karna they can become good friends... =)
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Aww.. i feel for Lokesh. 😭

I hope Bigg Boss shows this in the episode..so that the viewers can understand how vile, selfish & rude MNM are! Also, i'm liking the bond between Bani & Lokesh.. but ass BB don't show their conversations.

Bani and Loki bonding is very genuine...out of the BB game...this will last...😃 ...loki finds a comfort zone in Bani...and Bani does stand up to advise her and listen to her...love their conversations❤️ c undekha...
Edited by -allizwell- - 7 years ago
doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have seen their exercise video and the small chit chat in room .. the way bani so calmly listen to her .. and also try to understand her views .. it's so cute ...
Obviously it's so obvious ... Evryone in her group has distanced themselves from her because they got to know that she will play and think the way she wants to ... So only useful thing she can do to them is to make her do works ...
I really hope bani should take initiative towards each other ... and in friendship ... Such a lovely pretty and cute girl ..
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 0

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Woh waqt bhi zyaad dur nahi jab yeh Loki par bhi snap karegi 😆
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the reason is that she saved Karan from nominations - being from the other team... They also realise she has a mind of her own and they cannot drive it... 😉 Good for her, she was already playing individually... She would be more than welcome in the celebs team...