Was it wise of Lokesh to get nominated for Karan?

Poll

Was it wise of Lokesh to get nominated for Karan?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
1075210 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So Lokesh nominated herself to save Karan. What do you guys think was it a smart move or will Lokesh be eliminated due this? 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Junta dekh rahi hai and people will save her... But I also think that BB will save her...
--Saavi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I just hope she is saved, only likeable person in commoners, it was commendable from her side to do the task so sportingly..

bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She will be safe Its Either Naveen or Rahul Who is leaving But To be fair After this week No one is gonna nominate Lokesh So Its like Upen
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bowdow55

She will be safe Its Either Naveen or Rahul Who is leaving But To be fair After this week No one is gonna nominate Lokesh So Its like Upen

I would actually like Navin to go. Don't mind Rahul either as long as it's not Loki.
PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lokesh is smarter than I thought she was. Very good decision and it will certainly help her in the future. And yes she will be saved.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessPriyaa

Lokesh is smarter than I thought she was. Very good decision and it will certainly help her in the future. And yes she will be saved.

It's still a huge risk for her. I mean sometimes you never know with the eviction. 😕
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think she took a emotional and nonprofitable decision as she might get evicted. She should have considered that Karan is well.known famous celebrity and he would be saved !
Although what she did is commendable but I feel bad for her. In fact I would have felt bad if Karan was also nominated as I like both Karan and Lokesh.
1075210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I think she took a emotional and nonprofitable decision as she might get evicted. She should have considered that Karan is well.known famous celebrity and he would be saved !

Although what she did is commendable but I feel bad for her. In fact I would have felt bad if Karan was also nominated as I like both Karan and Lokesh.

Exactly my point. Karan is known face he would have easily come out of nominations. But this stupid girl 😡 I just pray Navin goes and Loki is safe 😭
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
This is the best she did 😉
All celebs fan r going yo vote for her
Mark my words 🥳
Edited by Bhavi03 - 7 years ago