5th Anniversary - hitler didi

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wishing all happy 5th anniversary of hitler didi..star cast of hitler didi is the best everrr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Souparnikakk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hitler Didi was a nice show. I really enjoyed watching it after a long 5 years{sad,I couldn't watch it on the TV as i was ignorant about Rati Pandey then..lol}. Well, about the cast, it was good but not the best for me. Still I love this show to the core coz of Rati Pandey's WONDERFUL acting. Actually, her brilliant acting vanished all the flaws n shortcomings of the show. Of course the co-actors complemented well. This is one show which is closely related to reality though not in a complete manner, if then so,there is no difference between reel n real,right? . Hope for its second part to come in a better way without much defects in story to entertain us. This is my wish, I know it won't happen, still wishing badly for the same to watch it on the telly. There are a lot of fan fictions regarding the show, then why don't the creative side notice them and make it a chance...Anyway, thanks a lot buddy for posting this wishing note..HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO HD!!!! 
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
5th anniversay special..love my golden couple inshi always
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
5th anniversary special: my evergreen rishi kumar🤗..you are the pillar of hitler didi
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Souparnikakk

Hitler Didi was a nice show. I really enjoyed watching it after a long 5 years{sad,I couldn't watch it on the TV as i was ignorant about Rati Pandey then..lol}. Well, about the cast, it was good but not the best for me. Still I love this show to the core coz of Rati Pandey's WONDERFUL acting. Actually, her brilliant acting vanished all the flaws n shortcomings of the show. Of course the co-actors complemented well. This is one show which is closely related to reality though not in a complete manner, if then so,there is no difference between reel n real,right? . Hope for its second part to come in a better way without much defects in story to entertain us. This is my wish, I know it won't happen, still wishing badly for the same to watch it on the telly. There are a lot of fan fictions regarding the show, then why don't the creative side notice them and make it a chance...Anyway, thanks a lot buddy for posting this wishing note..HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY TO HD!!!! 

agreed with everything except comment on cast 
for me all of them were THE BEST 

Souparnikakk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup! I respect your opinion dear Nutan!