Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

That scene should have been left off screen, it can be sensitive subject.

Yes! Why air it? It can be taken as sweet and it can also be taken as unnecessary unwanted advice. They should've edited it out.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't understand why they aired it...BB needs to fire the editors..
1011128 thumbnail
Wise Hippo thinks that Salman must have seen Lokesh trying to learn Gym/exercises and no one was helping her and therefore he asked Baani to look into it and help her out

It has nothing to do with shamming etc.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Wise Hippo thinks that Salman must have seen Lokesh trying to learn Gym/exercises and no one was helping her and therefore he asked Baani to look into it and help her out

It has nothing to do with shamming etc.

I agree. I thought that was really sweet of him, and the way he said it doesn't seem anything but helpful. But it really should've been left off-air - no matter how good one's intentions, such things can and are taken the wrong way, unfortunately.
bbfan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it was as much for Bani as it was for Lokesh. He may have realized that Bani also need some good/genuine friend in the house. First of all, there is no shaming in asking someone to exercise as it doesn't just mean "losing weight". It was funny however how he asked Bani to teach Lokesh as if Lokesh doesn't have any say in it, but maybe he first wanted to make sure Bani is okay with the idea before suggesting Lokesh... However, I really liked his this act.
_Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I mentioned this earlier too. She reminds me of Arpita Khan. Probably Salman sees the same resemblance
I agree.😛
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Salman loves lovey
She is way too cute
Sallu said it in a very cute manner nothing like taunting 😊

Salman wants lovey to be bit more active and Do try workout with bani what's wrong in that 😊
Edited by Bhavi03 - 7 years ago