Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
What exactly/who exactly is/are Khabza Kharab? What are they doing with Bahari Prasheshon? Who is logging into the computer now? Khabza or Kharab?

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kabza:The lady in the hut...bahari pradeshon par labia</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Kharaab: Sun anda. ...appa bhavishya Kharaab kar login.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Yes. CVS are a lost case.</font>

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The show is very slowly bringing in some layers of female oppression. Malay reeked of male chauvinism and misogyny from the very beginning.
Yaar,as long as there is no bhaashangiri,Im okay with any amount of this being forced down my throat (for now)πŸ€”

What's with Nandini doing talwarbaazi with heavy costume and jewelry? Bappi Lahiri ki aulaad hai kya? πŸ˜† why does the hair need to be left open upon that? What if chunks of her hair get chopped off by the talwar *the horror* πŸ˜†

Avantika reminds me of Farida Jalal from DDLJ. Once she speaks of freedom and rights and then she completely contradicts herself.

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

OK Shyamala Aunty...you were right...I was wrong πŸ˜†

Naapit tolerates Sunanda only because she knows some secret of his...πŸ˜ƒ

but khushi isnt it reason enough to finish her off πŸ˜† why so scare,but i liked arpit he showed such emotion towards his daughter hopelesness helplessness
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ha sunanda is hiding something very important smart lady huh woman,shes too shatir Aunty and malayketu is down right nasty,whatever helena saw i n him
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I simply love reading your posts 😳 Are you history major by any chance 😳 You always have amazing takes on the episodes 😳
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
🀣The auto correct in the my mobile is such a menace.😑

Originally posted by: shailusri1983

What exactly/who exactly is/are Khabza Kharab? What are they doing with Bahari Prasheshon? Who is logging into the computer now? Khabza or Kharab?

Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Yaar,as long as there is no bhaashangiri,Im okay with any amount of this being forced down my throat (for now)πŸ€”

Me too.

What's with Nandini doing talwarbaazi with heavy costume and jewelry? Bappi Lahiri ki aulaad hai kya? πŸ˜† why does the hair need to be left open upon that? What if chunks of her hair get chopped off by the talwar *the horror* πŸ˜†

🀣

Word Count: 1

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Disha dear,

Loved your Bappi Lahiri crack. And if some of those ghastly corkscrew curls had been chopped off in the fighting, why, she would have only looked better!

I was greatly amused by your reference to female oppression coming in "very slowly" and your wondering till when you could tolerate it. Where are you living, child? On some other planet?

Even today, and in the supposedly most advanced country in the world, female oppression is a social constant. After listening to Trump speaking about women, and seeing the millions of American men who applaud these comments, do you have any doubts about their attitudes towards women? I don't. The oppression of women has been and is historical constant down in ages and the world over.

So what do you expect in the 4th century BC? It is Padmanand who is a remarkable exception, and I love the way Arpit plays the doting father, for all that his features are so rough and tough.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

The show is very slowly bringing in some layers of female oppression. Malay reeked of male chauvinism and misogyny from the very beginning.

Avantika reminds me of Farida Jalal from DDLJ. Once she speaks of freedom and rights and then she completely contradicts herself.

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much, my dear - what do I call you?

It was pleasant to see your post first thing in the morning, and I am glad you have thawed yourself out of your frozen silence!

No, I am not a history major, but till I retired some years ago, I was a professional Indian diplomat for 38 years. My style of analysis and writing is not for everyone, so I am glad that you are one of those who have taken to it. Please continue to surface on my future threads and comment about the episodes and/or my posts as well.

Shyamala Aunty (Di?)

Originally posted by: Frozen.K

I simply love reading your posts 😳 Are you history major by any chance 😳 You always have amazing takes on the episodes 😳

Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you so much, my dear - what do I call you?

It was pleasant to see your post first thing in the morning, and I am glad you have thawed yourself out of your frozen silence!

No, I am not a history major, but till I retired some years ago, I was a professional Indian diplomat for 38 years. My style of analysis and writing is not for everyone, so I am glad that you are one of those who have taken to it. Please continue to surface on my future threads and comment about the episodes and/or my posts as well.

Shyamala Aunty (Di?)

</font>

This is Pooja 😳 And yes I decided to come out of my frozen state and comment on your post πŸ˜† Your Posts are always interesting so I read it whenever I get a chance 😳 Please keep up your amazing work 😳
Edited by Frozen.K - 7 years ago