Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Or maybe nand had a nagging mother thats why the case of burt toast as my sister in law always say they like burt food as my mother like a little burt even when i make veg my husban insist its little burt who knows thats why he like these two women
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
honestly this voice criticism is hilarious to me. his dialogues were very clear. its just a mind set of sum nothing else. & dubbing his voice is a big no bcoz obviously tht will kill the beauty of his scenes. he has such a unique voice & noone can match tht. same talks were there before as well. so i just laugh at these things now. 😆
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OK Shyamala Aunty...you were right...I was wrong 😆
Naapit tolerates Sunanda only because she knows some secret of his...😃

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My poppet,

It is not just about agreeing to disagree, it is rather that this woman is an out and out crook and a very shady character. I refuse to believe that she suffered the least bit, nor would she have let him abandon her. She must have been milking him all this while, aur uski to chandi lag gayi hogi! What would her life with naapit Nand have been like after all, and look at her now!

No one can possible feel sorry for her, and she did not look like anyone's conscience to me!😉

Tonight of course it all became clear. She is not precisely blackmailing him, but dangling some secret that she has, presumably something of vital importance for him, just out of his reach, like a carrot to keep a donkey moving. Neat and perfectly plausible!

And you now have to shelve the sub-conscious mind theory wrt Sunanda. Never mind, child, the other half still holds. See how the CVs always have the whip hand over us?

Shyamala Aunty

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
No, darling, we were both wrong.

I should have spotted the rotten fish smell of blackmail straightaway - though this is not precisely blackmail - but I did not. Why else would a man like Nand be afraid of this woman?

As for you, you were led astray by a romantic, moralistic explanation. that is all.

Shyamala Aunty

[QUOTE=---Khushi---]OK Shyamala Aunty...you were right...I was wrong 😆
Naapit tolerates Sunanda only because she knows some secret of his...😃

sashashyam thumbnail
Was it Helena? If so, it is from the Farsi she has been using for years.

If it was Chandragupta or Chanakya, it is because the CVs are by now a lost case, and it is a waste of time to flag these linguistic anachronisms!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Kabza, Kharaab!😲

sashashyam thumbnail
My dear Munni,

There is nothing wrong with Rajat's voice. Every actor has a distinctive voice and Rajat has his. I see no reason for him to change anything about it.

I have always felt, and I have mentioned this in my posts any number of times, that Rajat can make three things do almost anything: his eyes, his voice, and his body language. He is not a loud mouthed ham. He is a subtle creature of nuance.

Another thing. Nowadays, as sync sound has become the rule, and shooting for a daily soap has to be done fast, there is no way of correcting inaudible lines spoken by any actor. Watch Padmanand today and yesterday. I had to replay the recording three times to make out what he was saying to Parvatak and then to Avantika. He swallows half his words, and this is a chap who has a loud, clear voice normally.

At times, for the same reason, one cannot make out what Rajat is saying. But this is nowadays an almost universal problem, compounded by the overly loud background music which drowns the words out.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

honestly this voice criticism is hilarious to me. his dialogues were very clear. its just a mind set of sum nothing else. & dubbing his voice is a big no bcoz obviously tht will kill the beauty of his scenes. he has such a unique voice & noone can match tht. same talks were there before as well. so i just laugh at these things now. 😆

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
btw im having a feeling tht the raaz which sunanda is talking about is dhurdhara. maybe dhurdhara is actually nand's daughter.😉
munni_rajatfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Munni,

There is nothing wrong with Rajat's voice. Every actor has a distinctive voice and Rajat has his. I see no reason for him to change anything about it.

I have always felt, and I have mentioned this in my posts any number of times, that Rajat can make three things do almost anything: his eyes, his voice, and his body language. He is not a loud mouthed ham. He is a subtle creature of nuance.

Another thing. Nowadays, as sync sound had become the rule, and shooting for a daily soap has to be done fast, there is no way of correcting inaudible lines spoken by any actor. Watch Padmanand today and yesterday. I had to replay the recording three times to make out what he was saying to Parvatak and then to Avantika. He swallows half his words, and this is a chap who has a loud, clear voice normally.

At times, for the same reason, one cannot make out what Rajat is saying. But this is nowadays an almost universal problem, compounded by the overly loud background music which drowns the words out.

Shyamala Aunty

i know aunty as u said its common. & honestly dubbing will kill the beauty. so pin pointing rajat is certainly funny for me.😆
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kabza:The lady in the hut...bahari pradeshon par kabza
Kharaab: Sunanda. ...apna bhavishya Kharaab kar loge.

Yes. CVS are a lost case.

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Was it Helena? If so, it is from the Farsi she has been using for years.

If it was Chandragupta or Chanakya, it is because the CVs are by now a lost case, and it is a waste of time to flag these linguistic anachronisms!

Shyamala Aunty

Edited by Sandhya.A - 7 years ago