Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

WOW ! Fantastic Post Aunty ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved your title 'Baptism by Blood' very much! πŸ‘πŸΌ

You & RT make a great combo...absolute treat for us! πŸ˜›

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A good part of the appeal of the post is because of your illustrations, my poppet! Thank you for those, and for enjoying this one so much,

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: harrybird

WOW ! Fantastic Post Aunty ! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved your title 'Baptism by Blood' very much! πŸ‘πŸΌ

You & RT make a great combo...absolute treat for us! πŸ˜›

harrybird thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

And Aunty,

Malayaketu has already begun his Cheappuddin acts. And Padmanand is such a weakling despite his pretense otherwise. He has buckled to their first demand so meekly. What happened to all his 'i warn you?' Was he shaken by the battle or is he 'like that only'. I suppose all Padmanand's visiousness is limited only to Avantika and the meek. He was ready to cancel the wedding even in Parvatak Rajya. Then why is he all baffled in his own empire?

Sandy, leave alone ur Purani Soch & move on to Nayi Soch! πŸ˜ƒ

Remember Nari Shakti EpisodeπŸ˜‰...This is Nayi Soch Episode (? Week)

And as per SBS News Segment, Padmanand will call off this wedding!πŸ˜†
sashashyam thumbnail
I have read it, my dear. and Liked it, which is something you have forgotten to do on page 1. Please do that, there is my good girl!

Your post, which had me in stitches in parts because of the heights to which you have raised the bar for the CVs, is thorough and interesting and needs a detailed response. Whether I can do it tomorrow depends on my fingers. If not, then a couple of days later, OK?

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: shailusri1983

Aunty and my dear friends here, I made another of my The Pataliputra Chronicles post on The War Strategy Woes. It is up on the forum. Please do look up whenever you are free.

sashashyam thumbnail
Does anyone have the link for the latest promo? It has not yet come on Star Plus.

Shyamala Aunty
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aunty how do you actually manage to notice these small things? But the blame for this is not mine. My iPhone has a habit of not liking stuff even when I like it. I have liked like a good girl now!

Originally posted by: sashashyam

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I have read it, my dear. and Liked it, which is something you have forgotten to do on page 1. Please do that, there is my good girl!

Your post, which had me in stitches in parts because of the heights to which you have raised the bar for the CVs, is thorough and interesting and needs a detailed response. Whether I can do it tomorrow depends on my fingers. If not, then a couple of days later, OK?

Shyamala Aunty

</font>

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

A stray dog chases as long as you run and once you turn back to face it fiercely it runs away. Padmanand too has a similar mentality. He threatens everyone around him, insults Avantika and takes heaps and heaps of insults from the fierce Mura and his first wife. Why does he keep them both alive at all!

He keeps them both alive coz these 2 are the voices of his conscience...

...he knows that he's led an evil life, but somehow, the birth of his daughter gave birth to the human in the father...this human keeps these 2 women alive to keep reminding him of his evils, coz no one else dares to...the constant reminder of his evils is important to him coz deep down, he knows that karma is bound to catch up with him, as it does with all, one day...

He has wronged these 2 women the most during his journey from "naapit" to "Mahapadmanand"...hence, we see a look of fright & helplessness on the "naapit's" face in front of these 2 when they verbally whiplash him while he confronts the whole world as "Mahapadmanand"
sashashyam thumbnail
Yes, my pet, this is perceptive and plausible - my burnt toast take was more of a joke! - but only for Mura, for there is one serious problem with it.

No one can equate the horrendous sufferings Nand has inflicted on Mura, even remotely, with what he has done to Sunanda. It is a non-starter. In fact, what has he done to Sunanda? In those days, his having taken a second wife would hardly be seen as a wrong done to the first one.

Nor does there seem to be anything at all wrong with her. She is very well dressed,if not like royalty, and sashays in and out of the palace and Nand's room at will. So she clearly has the entree there, and it is not the first time she has landed up there either.

Given this, the way in which he puts up with her snide remarks and her arrogance is tough to understand. Maybe one has to fall back on the burnt toast explanation after all! For those in the dark about this one, here it is.

There was once a travelling salesman, who asked the waitress at the cafe where he was having breakfast to burn the toast, char the porridge, and then sit down and nag him, because he was feeling homesick. πŸ˜†

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

He keeps them both alive coz these 2 are the voices of his conscience...

...he knows that he's led an evil life, but somehow, the birth of his daughter gave birth to the human in the father...this human keeps these 2 women alive to keep reminding him of his evils, coz no one else dares to...the constant reminder of his evils is important to him coz deep down, he knows that karma is bound to catch up with him, as it does with all, one day...

He has wronged these 2 women the most during his journey from "naapit" to "Mahapadmanand"...hence, we see a look of fright & helplessness on the "naapit's" face in front of these 2 when they verbally whiplash him while he confronts the whole world as "Mahapadmanand"

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Does anyone have the link for the latest promo? It has not yet come on Star Plus.

Shyamala Aunty

Word Count: 1

sashashyam thumbnail
Thank you, my dear Abinaya.

I did not like it. It looks very standard issue to me, like something out a video game.

I do not understand either how the battle can be resumed so soon. And as for her calling him Chandragupta, who knows why? I doubt if it is because the truth about his parentage has been revealed. Chanakya called him Chandragupta twice before - I think it was during that mountain top scene with the kid Chandra - for so reason at all.

Shyamala Aunty

Edited by sashashyam - 7 years ago