4. The Battle with Nand
The guidance of Chanakya
The Baptism by blood..

Karkuzhali.

Edited by karkuzhali - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Matrimonial sequencing: One wild guess, just for our collective amusement.

I think Nandini will be the Third Wife, with Durdhara the first and Helena the second, and the history timeline be damned! Wo jiske peeche koyi aur nahin aayi...Chandra ke hriday main...๐Ÿ˜†

Par uske paavan padchchinna Chandragupta ke jeevan mein padhein, uske pehle yeh do aur istreeyan udhar vidhyamaan hongi. Aur in teenon ke saath phanskar, bechara, niyati ka maara Chandragupta kisi chauthe vivah ke vishay mein soch bhi nahin saka hoga!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ...I'm actually worried for my poor Chandu...he's in for tough times...๐Ÿ˜†

This was the pre page, right, Aunty?

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My god Khushi! Still stuck up on that pehle baad mein stuff! As a punishment, I give the prophesy that Durdhara will come first, followed by Nandini, followed by Helena in Chandra 's life. Each will end up frustrated in not achieving their pet projects and are going to drive Chandra and each other crazy. Durdhara wanted a Patnivrat pathi. Chandra is far from that. Nandini wants to be the last and only one. Not happening! Helena wanted to be the first with sole property rights! Durdhara and Nandini have already beaten her in that game by being ahead of her. So each of Chandra's wives has eaten the other's destiny or choice, and are going to end up fighting each other pulling each other's hair, while a frustrated Chandra decamps from that spot and ends up pulling the hairs of his enemies in war accomplishing the infinitely great Akhand Bharat Nirman! Whew!

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Matrimonial sequencing:One wild guess, just for our collective amusement.
</font>

</p><p><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#333333">I think Nandini will be the Third Wife, with Durdhara the first and Helena the second, and the history timeline be damned!</font>Wo jiske peeche koyi aur nahin aayi<font color="#333333">...</font><font color="#ff00ff">Chandra ke hriday main...๐Ÿ˜†</font>
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Par uske paavan padchchinna Chandragupta ke jeevan mein padhein, uske pehle yeh do aur istreeyan udhar vidhyamaan hongi. Aur in teenon ke saath phanskar, bechara, niyati ka maara Chandragupta kisi chauthe vivah ke vishay mein soch bhi nahin saka hoga!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#333333">๐Ÿ˜†...</font><font color="#ff00ff">I'm actually worried for my poor Chandu...he's in for tough times...๐Ÿ˜†</font>
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#ff00ff">This was the pre page, right, Aunty?</font></font>

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shailusri1983

My god Khushi! Still stuck up on that pehle baad mein stuff! As a punishment, I give the prophesy that Durdhara will come first, followed by Nandini, followed by Helena in Chandra 's life. Each will end up frustrated in not achieving their pet projects and are going to drive Chandra and each other crazy. Durdhara wanted a Patnivrat pathi. Chandra is far from that. Nandini wants to be the last and only one. Not happening! Helena wanted to be the first with sole property rights! Durdhara and Nandini have already beaten her in that game by being ahead of her. So each of Chandra's wives has eaten the other's destiny or choice, and are going to end up fighting each other pulling each other's hair, while a frustrated Chandra decamps from that spot and ends up pulling the hairs of his enemies in war accomplishing the infinitely great Akhand Bharat Nirman! Whew!

๐Ÿคฃ I can already imagine that, Shailaja ๐Ÿ˜†...in fact, I predicted this on prem's thread where he gave a very contrasting n poetic viewpoint about Chandra's 3 queens ๐Ÿ˜†
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A stray dog chases as long as you run and once you turn back to face it fiercely it runs away. Padmanand too has a similar mentality. He threatens everyone around him, insults Avantika and takes heaps and heaps of insults from the fierce Mura and his first wife. Why does he keep them both alive at all!
shailusri1983 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">A stray dog chases as long as you run and once you turn back to face it fiercely it runs away. Padmanand too has a similar mentality. He threatens everyone around him, insults Avantika and takes heaps and heaps of insults from the fierce Mura and his first wife. Why does he keep them both alive at all!</font>

Good question! Because he is really a Sir Galahad in wolf's clothing and cannot help being chivalrous with women however much they may rant against him and bug him off.
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Aunty and my dear friends here, I made another of my The Pataliputra Chronicles post on The War Strategy Woes. It is up on the forum. Please do look up whenever you are free.
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And Aunty,
Malayaketu has already begun his Cheappuddin acts. And Padmanand is such a weakling despite his pretense otherwise. He has buckled to their first demand so meekly. What happened to all his 'i warn you?' Was he shaken by the battle or is he 'like that only'. I suppose all Padmanand's visiousness is limited only to Avantika and the meek. He was ready to cancel the wedding even in Parvatak Rajya. Then why is he all baffled in his own empire?
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am utterly pleased with the action scenes off late. Drastic improvement. And vfx has been kept to a bare minimum.
The battle scenes were good,for Balaji standards that is. Nevertheless,there is a welcome change in the way the show is being handled.

Sorry aunty I haven't been commenting lately,but my keyboard is broken,so I have to use the onscreen keyboard and its very irritating. But I do read your posts and never forget to hit the LIKE button! haha.