I liked Lokesh's way of talking today..

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Ye sab mujhe cute samajhte hain magar mein cute nahi hoon.. aaa hoon magar strong bhi hoon.. ooo ye sab mujeh bacho ki tarah pyar kyon karte hain.. 😆

Adhay to bhai bane hue hain.. adhay double hain age mein.. abh ye he bacha.. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't like her initially, but am beginning to like her now. She is playing well.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lokesh is one of the most snsinle of the lot and I like how she makes it a point to say that she is cute, but wants to be seen as a strong person too, coz she is. She could have used her cuteness in a coy way, but she didn't and she's one of the most genuine contestant.
When baba ji was massaging Mona, she quickly went and said she'll do it. Has a very balanced sense of right and wrong.

infinityonloop thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Lokesh is one of the most snsinle of the lot and I like how she makes it a point to say that she is cute, but wants to be seen as a strong person too, coz she is. She could have used her cuteness in a coy way, but she didn't and she's one of the most genuine contestant.

When baba ji was massaging Mona, she quickly went and said she'll do it. Has a very balanced sense of right and wrong.

hahaha that was so funny and cute
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I like her ..😃...she comes across a genuine...person with no fake apprehensions abt anyone or anything...no nonsense person...she speaks up for herself when needed than depending on someone...makes her own decisions instead of planning ...plotting...but being so nice...i wonder whether she stands a chance for finale...but i wud b glad if she does playing her game in such a respectful way😃