Rohan Mehra would like to go on a date with Lokesh and not Lopa

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
The Khabari @TheKhabari

#Tonight : Rohan Mehra would like to go on a date with Lokesh Kumari and not Lopamudra Raut! - @pinkvilla

Edited by Deepika04 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww! I wanna see more of Lokesh and Rohan.❤️😳
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey there !
Tfs
Who r u supporting this year ? 😳

Rohan and Lokesh ..!?
They r cute as friends .. usse zyada nahi pls 😃
1011128 thumbnail
The wise Hippo has other thoughts

Through this act Rohan

1. Is playing catch me game with Lopa. He is increasing his value and showing well I dont care about you much..while inside and specially after the pool episode this Rohan is desperate to go on date with Lopa. He is bouncing inside and outside with desperation to patao Lopa

2. Thru picking Lokesh who obviously cute but not great looking and not stylish as Lopa, he is trying to gather votes of all girl by showing them see I am not biased towards looks and fame.

Unfortunately Lokesh will be a victim in this as Hippo expects Rohan to eventually give importance to Lopa

Lokesh will be out of the picture like the leaves in autum which are blown away by winds of time.
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Through this act Rohan

1. Is playing catch me game with Lopa. He is increasing his value and showing well I dont care about you much..while inside and specially after the pool episode this Rohan is desperate to go on date with Lopa. He is bouncing inside and outside with desperation to patao Lopa

2. Thru picking Lokesh who obviously cute but not great looking and not stylish as Lopa, he is trying to gather votes of all girl by showing them see I am not biased towards looks and fame.

Unfortunately Lokesh will be a victim in this as Hippo expects Rohan to eventually give importance to Lopa

Lokesh will be out of the picture like the leaves in autum which are blown away by winds of time.

😡😡😆
Edited by So-Sweet - 7 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awww i love Rohan-Lokesh Friendship 😳
fahfati thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Through this act Rohan

Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai season 2 😆
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww thats soo cute 😳 Waise i like both lopu and loki so its ok if he choose any of them.I want to see lopu and rohan date too 😛 hope woh bhi miljaye 😃
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think he chose her so no false rumors come out of him and Lopa, since he already has a girlfriend.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No one wants to go on date with immature Knife thrower Rohan