Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

I just love Rivanya❤️

I regret that i did not come to this forum earlier😭
I also hope to see rivanya in S2 but i got disappointed😡
I always rivanya scenes on voot whenver I miss them
how can rithik can get killed by sesha is beyond me😕

He did?! How did Shesha come out so many years ago from Mahismati kingdom? Why didn't she follow Ritik's body to his house to kill Shivu and their daughter? Why did she kill him instead of trying to gain him again?

Sheesh this stupid S2.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I know there is no logic in this season.I don't how she came out from that kingdom.he left them in his friend's place for their safety and went off to do something😊she killed him because he did not love her 😡that's why she could not find them.Nobody knows that he was killed by sesha not even shivanya and his daughter shivangi⭐️

Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I know there is no logic in this season.I don't how she came out from that kingdom.he left them in his friend's place for their safety and went off to do something😊she killed him because he did not love her 😡that's why she could not find them.Nobody knows that he was killed by sesha not even shivanya and his daughter shivangi⭐️

S2 has no logic. they did show his body being brought back to shivanya, so obviously someone recognised him, if only sesha had brains enough to follow...but obviously agar brain hota din bhar Ritik ritik jaap in s1 and rocky rocky jaap in s2 nahi karti.

shivanya knew Ritik was killed in unusual circumstance.
Nonie12345 thumbnail
I agree with you😊shivangi does not know that .sesha is just a dot.what is frustrating me what happened to that sada suhaggan promise? can sesha kill rithik because he is a suryavanshi who has that mark?
Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

I agree with you😊shivangi does not know that .sesha is just a dot.what is frustrating me what happened to that sada suhaggan promise? can sesha kill rithik because he is a suryavanshi who has that mark?

another point! sesha cannot bite him cause of the mark...unless Sesha threw him down the cliff like she did Shivanya😆
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Good point.Maybe she did that. she never revealed how she killed him😡but it is very stupid to have sesha kill him.right now shivangi is ready to take her revenge for mother's death.I hope she hopes finds this information so she take revenge for rithik as well
It would be nice to see some father daughter scenes if he had not be killed but it will never happen
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Trp of Naagin Season 2 of 44 week is 3.1
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kaheka died in unusual circumstances. The last time he survived repeated stabbing and drowning for hours. The snakes came to help and keep him alive. The Sada Suhaagan boon was very important. It's impossible that any female who got it from Shivji himself, would become a widow. Bloody effing idiots, these people.
This is just plain lazy writing and nothing else.

@sarveshjoshi: Really 3.1? That is a 0.4 drop from last week. Is S2 still number 1 in TRP?
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
its still topping though, but dropped in ratings n viewership
sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Kaheka died in unusual circumstances. The last time he survived repeated stabbing and drowning for hours. The snakes came to help and keep him alive. The Sada Suhaagan boon was very important. It's impossible that any female who got it from Shivji himself, would become a widow. Bloody effing idiots, these people.

This is just plain lazy writing and nothing else.

@sarveshjoshi: Really 3.1? That is a 0.4 drop from last week. Is S2 still number 1 in TRP?

yes it's true
#Colors: #Kavach 1.2, #Naagin2 3.1, #JhalakDikhhlaJaa9 1.3, #ComedyNightsBacho 1.4 (2/3)
These are ratings of Colors Channel shows