Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

why is this not possible?? rural areas are watching s1.

I ment how is s2 still no 1 in urban areas. who is still watching it in TV despite poor story.. in urban areas.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shivangi romance??? haila abhi toh shaadi hui hai uski

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

How is that possible??? Shivangi just got married na.

From what I read she is trying to hate him and will keep rejecting his advances. She even promised during the pheres to destroy her husband. She made a promise with every phera or something. 🥱
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I ment how is s2 still no 1 in urban areas. who is still watching it in TV despite poor story.. in urban areas.

arey Naagin is a brand and does enjoy a loyal audience. but if u see clearly every week the trp is dropping may be by 0.1, but its dropping not rising. by third week Naagin1 had trp of 5.2, but s2 is 3.5
plus its a weekend show, audience has lesser choice than weekdays.

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

From what I read she is trying to hate him and will keep rejecting his advances. She even promised during the pheres to destroy her husband. She made a promise with every phera or something. 🥱

oh. i stopped following since this week.

RiVanya flashbacks nahi, and my link broke..and also with Pardes i found something to keep me busy. Pardes ke wait mein RiVanya ke kaam chala rahi thi...but with Pardes i can totally drool over Arjun.
I know balaji story n all and later things will go wrong...but who cares we have immunity by now against Balaji crap...so jhel lenge jab bigdega story

arey Naagin is a brand and does enjoy a loyal audience. but if u see clearly every week the trp is dropping may be by 0.1, but its dropping not rising. by third week Naagin1 had trp of 5.2, but s2 is 3.5
plus its a weekend show, audience has lesser choice than weekdays.

Yeah even I noticed the drop. it began with 3.9, then it was 3.7 and last week it is 3.5. Khair who cares about it. I only feel bad for Mouni and nobody else.

oh. i stopped following since this week.

RiVanya flashbacks nahi, and my link broke..and also with Pardes i found something to keep me busy. Pardes ke wait mein RiVanya ke kaam chala rahi thi...but with Pardes i can totally drool over Arjun.
I know balaji story n all and later things will go wrong...but who cares we have immunity by now against Balaji crap...so jhel lenge jab bigdega story

Me too..my sister keeps me updated though. She finds it very funny. 😆 Especially the VFX, she said they look like cartoons. 😆 And HKP has let go of secrecy ..sare aam she is calling herself Naagin and using her powers. Whatever. For Mouni's sake I hope they turn Kinshuk into the hero. Rudra is a nice name and suits as a partner for a Naagin unlike Rocky.

Pardes ka my sister said it was disappointing. Looked like an 80's show. Heroine is a crybaby and is not as strong as the promos made her out to be. Her mom is sick but she went to Austria to find her past love or whatever by spending lakhs that could have been used for her mom's medical procedure. And Arjun ka namonishaan nahi tha in the episode.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Arjun's entry is today and i will differ slightly in opinion. opening epi could have been better, but it was good. and 20 minutes is too early to judge. its a daily soap not weekend show, ki impact bhara epi dena parega.

interestingly Ekta is roping in all actors who had auditioned for season1. KVB Kinkshuk all were in the final race for Naagin 1, but Arjun was picked up last minute

Arjun's entry is today and i will differ slightly in opinion. opening epi could have been better, but it was good. and 20 minutes is too early to judge. its a daily soap not weekend show, ki impact bhara epi dena parega.

interestingly Ekta is roping in all actors who had auditioned for season1. KVB Kinkshuk all were in the final race for Naagin 1, but Arjun was picked up last minute

Hmm..well hopefully it will pick up from today after AB's entry.
Oh really. I guess everyone is ready to give the show a chance now that they know its a brand.
I think Kinshuk will look better besides Mouni. SBS/SBB and everyone are sure it will be a love triangle and he will help Shivangi take revenge. 🥱 While her actual pati will be fake romancing HKP and being clueless with no purpose at all. 😆
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
now that u say it, thinking over it...even i feel Rudra will be a better choice over Rocky.
does ekta have something for men wth names starting with R???

most Balaji lead names i can think of now have names starting with R

Ritik Raghav Rocky Rudra Raman Ravi and the list is long

now that u say it, thinking over it...even i feel Rudra will be a better choice over Rocky.

does ekta have something for men wth names starting with R???

most Balaji lead names i can think of now have names starting with R

Ritik Raghav Rocky Rudra Raman Ravi and the list is long

LOL, it'll be funny if Patthar turns evil and starts harassing Shivangi with HKP and actually pairs up with her. 🤣 Would suit him honestly.

Yeah from what I know from TC article..that's her newest superstition for a hit show. Heroes name starting with R. 🥱