Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

Now if you are in stress management class they would ask you to accept or ignore reality. Fighting with reality is stated as major reason of stress n frustration. Easy to tell difficult to implement😊. I also felt cheated when PKDH went downhill. But it made no difference.

Yeah it will make no difference to those morons but that doesn't stop me from venting out my frustrations.

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

oye wait! now that u brought hat up, wasn't it said that naagin cannot marry or be together with an insaan without calling upon catastrophe, and that RiVanya would be the only exception, and their beta beti shall not be pardoned if ever they come together with the insaan???

ab naam Rocky hai matlab patthar thodi na hai, hai toh woh insaan hi. beti after being naagin can they be couple.

again another fact they overlooked...

call it creative libety? eh?

I think they can't consummate with humans. Marriage ka kuch nahi tha. But yeah they said their daughter won't get the boon they did of sada suhaagan and staying together eternally. Lot of good that did thanks to the crappy S2.

Also if she falls for a human then she will be punished. I think thats why patthar will become Naag in the end. 🤢 He's such a 🤬..uski maa 1 din pehle mari and he trying to have suhaagraat with Shivangi. Yuck.
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Yeah it will make no difference to those morons but that doesn't stop me from venting out my frustrations.

You are in nice form today😆

You are in nice form today😆

I always am when it comes to bashing S2 for the mess they did of Rivanya. 😆
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Colors reaffirmed its position as the most watched Hindi entertainment channel in India, according to official data for Week 41 of 2016 from BARC India.

In the Urban market, Colors registered 454.724 million Impressions, followed by Star Plus with 440.275 million Impressions, Sony SAB TV climbed up to No.3 with 287.036 million Impressions, Sony Entertainment Television at No.4 with 272.659 million Impressions and ZEE TV in fifth place with 269.745 million Impressions.

The top rated show in the Urban market was Naagin - Season 2' on Colors with 7.979 million Impressions, followed by Shakti' on Colors with 7.688 million Impressions. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' on Star Plus was in third with 6.828 million Impressions.

In the Rural market, ZEE Anmol held on to the top spot with 387.086 million Impressions, followed by Sony Pal with 322.007 million Impressions and Star Utsav in third with 306.435 million Impressions. In fourth place was Rishtey with 295.230 million Impressions and Colors was at No.5 with 228.678 million Impressions.

The top rated show in the Rural market was Naagin - Season 1' on Rishtey with 8.558 million Impressions, followed by Bandini' on ZEE Anmol with 6.255 million Impressions and Saathiya' on Star Utsav at No.3 with 5.364 million Impressions.

Naagin 1 is in top 5 in Rural+Urban combined ratings❤️

Season 1 is still rocking

Woohoo! S1 still rocking. :D
Waise suna hai Kinshuk coming as a goody two shoes lawyer of Yamu's new family and Shivangi/Gautami is set to romance him. 😆
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
shivangi romance??? haila abhi toh shaadi hui hai uski
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Woohoo! S1 still rocking. :D

Waise suna hai Kinshuk coming as a goody two shoes lawyer of Yamu's new family and Shivangi/Gautami is set to romance him. 😆

How is that possible??? Shivangi just got married na.
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Colors reaffirmed its position as the most watched Hindi entertainment channel in India, according to official data for Week 41 of 2016 from BARC India.

In the Urban market, Colors registered 454.724 million Impressions, followed by Star Plus with 440.275 million Impressions, Sony SAB TV climbed up to No.3 with 287.036 million Impressions, Sony Entertainment Television at No.4 with 272.659 million Impressions and ZEE TV in fifth place with 269.745 million Impressions.

The top rated show in the Urban market was Naagin - Season 2' on Colors with 7.979 million Impressions, followed by Shakti' on Colors with 7.688 million Impressions. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' on Star Plus was in third with 6.828 million Impressions.

In the Rural market, ZEE Anmol held on to the top spot with 387.086 million Impressions, followed by Sony Pal with 322.007 million Impressions and Star Utsav in third with 306.435 million Impressions. In fourth place was Rishtey with 295.230 million Impressions and Colors was at No.5 with 228.678 million Impressions.

The top rated show in the Rural market was Naagin - Season 1' on Rishtey with 8.558 million Impressions, followed by Bandini' on ZEE Anmol with 6.255 million Impressions and Saathiya' on Star Utsav at No.3 with 5.364 million Impressions.

Naagin 1 is in top 5 in Rural+Urban combined ratings❤️

Season 1 is still rocking

Season 2 in still no 1 position. How is this even happening. How ppl are watching this.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Season 2 in still no 1 position. How is this even happening. How ppl are watching this.

why is this not possible?? rural areas are watching s1.