Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Ekta and her crappy twists😆

Great, just great. I guess after he was thrown off the cliff, Takshak flying worms saved and hypnotised him into becoming one of them. 🤢 Why couldn't they leave him out of this crapfest?
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ritik didn't die, he did not age. am betting on the lazarus pit o have done the trick. LMAO

Ritik didn't die, he did not age. am betting on the lazarus pit o have done the trick. LMAO

That would be my bet. I guess Takshak worms have access to the Lazarus pit. 🥱
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Ritik is effing alive?! He's giving Pebbles the naagmani?! And he watched his daughter get stabbed by singlerockinbrain and did nothing? WHAT THE F?!

See i kept continuously telling rithik cant die and nobody believed😉. Now enjoy😆😛.

Now it doesnt matter to me anymore if he is alive or dead as i am done with this crapfest in name of naagin😕. Now add to masala one season 3 also.
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

See i kept continuously telling rithik cant die and nobody believed😉. Now enjoy😆😛.

Now it doesnt matter to me anymore if he is alive or dead as i am done with this crapfest in name of naagin😕. Now add to masala one season 3 also.

There's nothing to enjoy and they would not have brought back Ritik or Arjun if the TRP weren't sinking fast thanks to Patthar. With the crap they are showing, I am really hoping they don't bring back AB in S3. S2 was such an epic disaster, I couldn't watch even one episode.
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

There's nothing to enjoy and they would not have brought back Ritik or Arjun if the TRP weren't sinking fast thanks to Patthar. With the crap they are showing, I am really hoping they don't bring back AB in S3. S2 was such an epic disaster, I couldn't watch even one episode.

How does this TRP concept work. I dont know. Naagin 1 had TRP of 3 to 4. Naagin 2 has TRP of some 2.5 at last. The other show i see Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi has TRP of 0.50. But has has more followers both on forum and outside than i have seen in naagin both seasons put together. If it has so many followers then why TRP is so low. I never understood it.

How does this TRP concept work. I dont know. Naagin 1 had TRP of 3 to 4. Naagin 2 has TRP of some 2.5 at last. The other show i see Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi has TRP of 0.50. But has has more followers both on forum and outside than i have seen in naagin both seasons put together. If it has so many followers then why TRP is so low. I never understood it.

I have no idea either about TRP's. Forum followers, I guess is for the lead couple. Naagin 1 had decent enough fan following due to ArNi and Rivanya on the forum but with N2, it's a ghost town because the couple sucks and has zero chemistry.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

correction there. Naagin 1 had trp more than between 4.5-5.5 and once touching the 6.3 mark, and Nevla track getting the backlash with 3.9 that too for one week.
Forum fandom also has a lot of international fan following, who do not add to trp, but are online viewers mostly
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so again can anyone give me a summery of what happening in the show?..is Yamini dead?..what happened to Shesha and how come Ritik is alive?..saw the promo and they just copied Bahubali's Katappa stabbing Bahubali scene?...Rocky stab Shivangi...and Ritik is there smiling? WTH? 🥱
maharathikarna thumbnail

correction there. Naagin 1 had trp more than between 4.5-5.5 and once touching the 6.3 mark, and Nevla track getting the backlash with 3.9 that too for one week.
Forum fandom also has a lot of international fan following, who do not add to trp, but are online viewers mostly

I ment the figures as illustrative example. Moreover i dont follow anything or anyone as hardcore fan other than sachin and mohanlal that is😊.

That can be the reason. The followers of KRPKAB are from across world and very dedicated lot. I also see the episodes or read written updates by loyal fans as its quite interesting to see various view points by various people. Its a nice study of human by extension organizational behaviour😊.

Last i read about naagin is rocky kills shivangi as she is shesha in shivangi disguise. I dont know how true that is though.
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago