Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Gosh, tum log kitna band bajate ho bechare ki🤣

and so glad Ritik did not turn a naag see this is why i love Sangram Singh🤣

Kaha band bajaya..jo sach hai wohi toh kaha. 🤣

I know right and apna pagal was so ready to become naag..thank GOD for SS..nahi toh pura joker ban jaata. 🤣

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

can anyone just tell me wth is going on in Naagin 2?..how come Rocky became a snake and why is he Shivangi's enemy? and what was his past?how is he connected to Ritik?..no detail story..just a summery so that I can understand the track...😆

From what I gathered. Rocky is half naag and half human like Shivangi. The difference is he's from the evil clan of snakes who kill the good clan snakes; wanting to steal the naagmani so as to rule the world. 🤣. Basically he can go nuts and kill Shivangi any second but our moronic Rivanya child has claimed that she'd rather die than leave boulder so I am kinda rooting for him to go rabid and kill her. 🤣 Also Rocky's real father killed Ritik so the git is literally sleeping with the enemy. Remember how Shivu kept her distance from Ritik due to loyalty because she thought Ritik really is the child of her parents murderer? Yeah that idiot Shivangi has no such issue. Her selfish love is more important than her dad. Rivanya what have you guys done?! 🥱
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So this is the actual meaning of sleeping with the enemy😡
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

From what I gathered. Rocky is half naag and half human like Shivangi. The difference is he's from the evil clan of snakes who kill the good clan snakes; wanting to steal the naagmani so as to rule the world. 🤣. Basically he can go nuts and kill Shivangi any second but our moronic Rivanya child has claimed that she'd rather die than leave boulder so I am kinda rooting for him to go rabid and kill her. 🤣 Also Rocky's real father killed Ritik so the git is literally sleeping with the enemy. Remember how Shivu kept her distance from Ritik due to loyalty because she thought Ritik really is the child of her parents murderer? Yeah that idiot Shivangi has no such issue. Her selfish love is more important than her dad. Rivanya what have you guys done?! 🥱

u are a riot Tia🤣

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

So this is the actual meaning of sleeping with the enemy😡

Yup..Shivangi plain disgusts me. I hope pebbles kills her.
Also someone please tell me what Ex-naagin would name her child "Rocky"? Was she high when she gave birth to that monstrosity?
Behold the fat(vertically) flying worm called Rocky:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUVz9BKlB8-/?taken-by=adaascrazyfan

Also his Sheshu saasuma's epic dialogue: "Rocky urr phir ke yahi ayega"

🤣 Have they hired Comedy Circus writers? 🤣 This show is the biggest joke of the century.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Behold the fat(vertically) flying worm called Rocky:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUVz9BKlB8-/?taken-by=adaascrazyfan

Also his Sheshu saasuma's epic dialogue:"Rocky urr phir ke yahi ayega"

🤣 Have they hired Comedy Circus writers? 🤣 This show is the biggest joke of the century.

Tia 😳 the very first line here 😉 I seen similar to it in some where else 🤣 .am I right in this assumption /observation 🤣 . 😉 . 😆 ..
Ritik is effing alive?! He's giving Pebbles the naagmani?! And he watched his daughter get stabbed by singlerockinbrain and did nothing? WHAT THE F?!
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ritik is effing alive?! He's giving Pebbles the naagmani?! And he watched his daughter get stabbed by singlerockinbrain and did nothing? WHAT THE F?!

Ekta and her crappy twists😆