Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

Ofcourse I know all ur code language😆

mm 😳 tumey adat hogayi 😉 Meri 😉 😃 ..
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

I don't care about S2 on the whole, but the only thing that mattered to me was the mystery how Ritik died, for which i kept stalking S2 forum, for answers, and look what the Cvs served us up with🤢.

Had Arjun not been available and hence the shitty tale of how Ritik died, was understandable, but when the Actor is available, atleast do some cross checking.

During Season 1 a particular CV argued, that Harry Potter series is so well acceptable, so why not Naagin. Pls someone tell them JK Rowling single handedly has joined all the loose ends in her story and gave proper explanations of every plot and action she wrote. Naagin CVs se utna bhi handle nahi hua, jab ki they have a team of morons working for Them.

I could Rant on how moronic the Cvs are!!

I cannot agree more with you. But you know the whole Ritik dying was such an abysmal way of handling no Arjun in S2...especially when the show stressed on the vardaan so much in S1. But even with that I made peace and then they did this..why? To give Patthar some importance. Its just...😡 I can't say what I want to without getting banned. 🤬
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I cannot agree more with you. But you know the whole Ritik dying was such an abysmal way of handling no Arjun in S2...especially when the show stressed on the vardaan so much in S1. But even with that I made peace and then they did this..why? To give Patthar some importance. Its just...😡 I can't say what I want to without getting banned. 🤬

modern zamana Tia, vardaan bhi expiry date ke saath ata hai😆

modern zamana Tia, vardaan bhi expiry date ke saath ata hai😆

Kaafi weak vardaan tha then, it expired mere months after SS said Ritik's life and story can't end so soon. Turns out, sirf kuch dino ka extension tha. 🤣 SS could have lived more..khamaka he died in Ritik's place. 🥱😆
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Kaafi weak vardaan tha then, it expired mere months after SS said Ritik's life and story can't end so soon. Turns out, sirf kuch dino ka extension tha. 🤣 SS could have lived more..khamaka he died in Ritik's place. 🥱😆

see I have always been slightly partial to SS over Ritik. He was a good man, and truly a tortured soul, na jeeteji kuch mila, na uska death got its due.😆
You guys! You have GOT TO watch the Taandav by Rocky in yesterday's episode. I laughed so hard, I almost fell out of my bed. 🤣
S2 is such an epic joke, my GOD. 🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Tia instagram was enough, episode dekhne ka sawaal hi nahi ata😆

Tia instagram was enough, episode dekhne ka sawaal hi nahi ata😆

Arey even I watched on Insta..epi dekhe meri jooti. 🤣 Actually even my jooti has high standards lol.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Arey even I watched on Insta..epi dekhe meri jooti. 🤣 Actually even my jooti has high standards lol.

Gosh, tum log kitna band bajate ho bechare ki🤣

and so glad Ritik did not turn a naag see this is why i love Sangram Singh🤣
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 7 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can anyone just tell me wth is going on in Naagin 2?..how come Rocky became a snake and why is he Shivangi's enemy? and what was his past?how is he connected to Ritik?..no detail story..just a summery so that I can understand the track...😆