Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Oh I thought it's like putting some light πŸ˜† Indirect kahan direct insult ki thi :-P

They are being silly if they think so... Fandoms can never contribute to trps as much as the general viewers... Aur SP toh maha idiot hai ek toh pardes ko promote nahi karte upar se they were promoting LifeOk's show which is going to air at same time slot as that of pardes... Height of stupidity

They changed the bed, curtains and the interiors of the room but yeah it still gives the same feel ❀️
Edited by LuvArTi4ever - 7 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Oh I thought it's like putting some light πŸ˜† Indirect kahan direct insult ki thi :-P

They are being silly if they think so... Fandoms can never contribute to trps as much as the general viewers... Aur SP toh maha idiot hai ek toh pardes ko promote nahi karte upar se they were promoting LifeOk's show which is going to air at same time slot as that of pardes... Height of stupidity

They changed the bed, curtains and the interiors of the room but yeah it still gives the same feel ❀️

LOL..good SoEww jodi ke fans are a bit thick..unko indirect samajh nahi aata toh direct insult hi karni padti hai. 🀣

Arey wah..paer pe kulhaadi, SP style.

Jo bhi ho..hai toh Rivanya room..that is all there is to it. AB must be loving it. πŸ˜†
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL..good SoEww jodi ke fans are a bit thick..unko indirect samajh nahi aata toh direct insult hi karni padti hai. 🀣

Arey wah..paer pe kulhaadi, SP style.

Jo bhi ho..hai toh Rivanya room..that is all there is to it. AB must be loving it. πŸ˜†

Tia how do u come up with such name? SoEww jodi πŸ˜†
I don't think ke insult pe unko zyada bura lagta hoga... Firstly there are only handful of fans of S2 jodi upar se they too keep dangling... Many people root for Rudra-Shivangi isliye some people has started rooting for Shesha-Rocky convenientlyπŸ˜†
We never rooted for RiChiii thou πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan... Considering how emotionally attached he was to Naagin, it must be pleasing for him to shoot there again!

Edited by LuvArTi4ever - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

Tia how do u come up with such name? SoEww jodi πŸ˜†
I don't think ke insult pe unko zyada bura lagta hoga... Firstly there are only handful of fans of S2 jodi upar se they too keep dangling... Many people root for Rudra-Shivangi isliye some people has started rooting for Shesha-Rocky convenientlyπŸ˜†
We never rooted for RiChiii thou πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan... Considering how emotionally attached he was to Naagin, it must be pleasing for him to shoot there again!

It's a gift. 🀣 I also called them RoSh*t and SoSh*t 🀣
That is true. Handful but they act like they are in millions. πŸ˜† I noticed the convenient RockSha shipping but it's such a fail. πŸ˜† They are desperately trying to save face by hook or by crook.

Richii fans were basically a few desperate Shesha fans who became bitter when AB fans refused to ship RiChii. So they moved on to wanting a "better" hero than Ritik for their HKP. Like the murderer psychopath Nevla. 😳 So hot like volcano inside a volcano. Volcanoception. 😳

I wonder if AB knows the mess that is Naagin2 and that people are refusing to accept Eww jodi. πŸ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Regarding SoEww jodi.. Patthar behaving in such a disgraceful manner with Shivangi trying to find out abt her naagin connection!! Shivangi thinking why is he being suspicious on her (as if he never was πŸ€”).

Like seriously who is the writer of their scenes? Such cliched and old fashioned 🀒
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

Regarding SoEww jodi.. Patthar behaving in such a disgraceful manner with Shivangi trying to find out abt her naagin connection!! Shivangi thinking why is he being suspicious on her (as if he never was πŸ€”).

Like seriously who is the writer of their scenes? Such cliched and old fashioned 🀒

What is he doing? I only know some Drashiv scenes but the other parts of the show, I am clueless about.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What is he doing? I only know some Drashiv scenes but the other parts of the show, I am clueless about.

He was being suspicious as usual and this time teasing her regarding where she goes and her naagmani book, to find out what is the real matter.. but I did not like the way he was doing it 🀒

Yea me too would always watch only Drashiv scenes but after Rocky found the truth about Rudra, he started using his brains to investigate, hence I am watching his stuff too πŸ€ͺ
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny156

He was being suspicious as usual and this time teasing her regarding where she goes and her naagmani book, to find out what is the real matter.. but I did not like the way he was doing it🀒

Yeah me too would always watch only Drashiv scenes but after Rocky found the truth about Rudra, he started using his brains to investigate, hence I am watching his stuff tooπŸ€ͺ

Jenny he was behind NM now which he tried but not lift due to SN. n finds the ways to lift it n enquiring about IC nags.
now he believes drashiv are friends only lol. n ru behind NM. so before Ru he wants to take NM n planned. he taken blind Shivu by offering her safety from ru .i laughing alot by his behavior after finding the truth.
but pattar fans are so thick like him still claims he was too innocent n really wants to save Shivu in human way..
and one comment I saw which I can't stop ROFL is Kv is such great actor that not try same genre like others n he used to try different n great. wat Fania he have..

and while Sesha in Ru disguise pressing his neck ofcousre she don't use much force on sp but his expressions were hilarious as feeling scared n constipated. Wat not even thinking him as villain too doesn't suit I say. the other villains in show was too classy n acceptable. he doesn't suit to any genre πŸ˜† ..
Rudra is dead. So Harshad Chopda, Shehzaad Sheikh, Varun Toorkey, Kinshuk Mahajan. I don't think it's a coincidence that all the parallel male characters keep dying in his shows. Insecure and tantrum-y much?
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Rudra is dead. So Harshad Chopda, Shehzaad Sheikh, Varun Toorkey, Kinshuk Mahajan. I don't think it's a coincidence that all the parallel male characters keep dying in his shows. Insecure and tantrum-y much?

whose insecurity Tia?πŸ˜†