Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Jenny voh asli per kab Dhyan Diya 😲 Hamesha pattar key piche thy 😑 ..
Dekha nahi he was so embarrassed πŸ˜† in party πŸ˜† n show too embarrassed having him as ML πŸ˜† ..

lol i don't expected pattar key Dimag itna tej chalaney lagi πŸ˜‰ he connecting all dots by watching our neela nag 😳 .he don't got that he'll of shock as his fans expected. instead he move forward to know more n try to get NM 😑 ..

Dekhna shivu ki blind sp Apna blind innocence chodraha hai πŸ˜† ..

satisfied alot by witnessing true pure heart of Ru in every stage πŸ‘ .he gonna win sure but need to endure more 😭 ..

Haan his mind worked fast only bcos he is the shakki pati and his mind works in these very well πŸ€ͺ
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny156

Ok I'm putting out my frustration here coz I don't wanna break the rules in Naagin 2 forumπŸ€ͺ.

Patthar sees Rudra turning into saanp and his reaction is hilarious🀣.. And then suddenly he again gets suspicious on Shivangi and so fast so many thoughts come to his head 🀣.. Matlab if he finds out she is a naagin we know what to expectπŸ€ͺ.. He is already suspicious so it is not like her being a naagin will be anything newπŸ˜›

yar pattar leaving his innocence tag slowly πŸ˜† so many thoughts n doubts 😲 really he hidden his mind till in some dust bin πŸ˜† now using it πŸ˜‰ ..
isn't story turned to right side 😳 with this lot of drama πŸ˜‰
let's wait for Drashiv love phase πŸ˜› which is long due πŸ˜‰
vinnas thumbnail

Haan his mind worked fast only bcos he is the shakki pati and his mind works in these very wellπŸ€ͺ

glad for that πŸ˜† without giving his emotional athyachar drama πŸ˜† CVS moved to intresting turn πŸ˜‰ if they given that alone musings of him πŸ˜† no one save this show any time πŸ˜‰ .now they placing pattar in pattar place πŸ˜‰ ..
jenny156 thumbnail
You know right now I was chatting with a friend who said she also doesn't like patthar and hoped I do not like him too πŸ˜†. She loves Drashiv and was annoyed with the episode hoping they don't turn him into another Sesha. I told her to visit Naagin 2 forum too and see our craze πŸ˜†.
vinnas thumbnail

You know right now I was chatting with a friend who said she also doesn't like patthar and hoped I do not like him too[LOL]. She loves Drashiv and was annoyed with the episode hoping they don't turn him into another Sesha. I told her to visit Naagin 2 forum too and see our craze[LOL].

yes that's really crazy you know who like Drashiv worries they may turn him as Sesha [:s] and the blind pattar followers are so sure that Ru is -ve [LOL] ..
Jyada log pattar ko na pasand Karty hai phir bhi Vahi sochthy hai ki s1 Jaisa hai. Its not their fault any way. it is strong s1 effect [:*:] ..
glad you adviced your friend to watch our craze in forum for Ru n drashiv [:$] ..
jenny156 thumbnail

yes that's really crazy you know who like Drashiv worries they may turn him as Sesha πŸ˜• and the blind pattar followers are so sure that Ru is -ve πŸ˜† ..
Jyada log pattar ko na pasand Karty hai phir bhi Vahi sochthy hai ki s1 Jaisa hai. Its not their fault any way. it is strong s1 effect ⭐️ ..
glad you adviced your friend to watch our craze in forum for Ru n drashiv 😳 ..

Patthar fans are reassuring themselves by thinking that Ru is negative πŸ€ͺ
vinnas thumbnail

Patthar fans are reassuring themselves by thinking that Ru is negativeπŸ€ͺ

yup .many times felt frustrating by reading supporting stuff on pattar 😲 just bcoz he introduced as ML πŸ˜† n wana bash him right left centre Wat not but s2 forum rules πŸ˜† n those fans 😑 ..
jenny156 thumbnail

yup .many times felt frustrating by reading supporting stuff on pattar 😲 just bcoz he introduced as ML πŸ˜† n wana bash him right left centre Wat not but s2 forum rules πŸ˜† n those fans 😑 ..

I know right isliye I come here n do dil khol ke πŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail

I know right isliye I come here n do dil khol keπŸ˜†

ha ha hum Sab Haitho Eki biradari Ka na rivanya n drashiv πŸ˜‰
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

and I love the shade at ArNi ❀️ πŸ˜‰

Pata nahi yaar kya problem hai but all new shows do need proper promotions but pardes ko thenga mila hai in the name of promotion...

Btw, u know post leap Raghav is staying in guest house and it's none other than Naagin's set...
We got one scene at RiVanya's room... It gives such good vibes! By God us room ka atmosphere hi kuch alag hota hai 🀣

Shade is a tongue in cheek insult...kinda indirect. πŸ˜†

Strange. Maybe they think Pardes doesn't need the promotions since it's leads have huge fandoms?

Oh really? Awww..is the room same or did they change it a little bit?