Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

He just visited the set and it was enough to create the buzz... SBS people are foolish! πŸ˜†

Btw Tia, how are u?

LOL Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai. Even SBS and SBB are ArNi fans. πŸ˜† No one talks a word about SoEww jodi and their chemistry because they have none. 🀣

I'm good. How are you? BTW SoEww jodi fans keep taunting over Pardes ka low TRP. Is it true? I thought it was doing good.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL Umeed pe duniya kaayam hai. Even SBS and SBB are ArNi fans. πŸ˜† No one talks a word about SoEww jodi and their chemistry because they have none. 🀣

I'm good. How are you? BTW SoEww jodi fans keep taunting over Pardes ka low TRP. Is it true? I thought it was doing good.

Did u see today's U me tv segment? By God itna confidently they reported Arjun Mouni back on Popular Demand!
I don't follow Naagin 2 isliye can't say about the other couple but u me tv reported how the new jodi failed to impress the viewers...

I'm fine... Pardes ka maslah SP hai, they don't promote the show (no press meet, no promotions, nothing) It's quite popular all over the SNS and it's climbing the charts gradually...
But yaar SP ke dusre shows ki trp knsi buhat high hai!
Last week there was a leap but they didn't air a single promo let alone promoting a turning point aggressively! Is week ja ke promo diya that too doesn't air frequently...
But I'm positive now, the story is gripping post the leap... Let SP promote Naira ki shadi and spin off!

_Capsicum_ thumbnail

Arjun Bijlani To Join Mouni Roy In Naagin 2, Spotted Shooting Together

From the looks of it, popular duo of Arjun and Mouni are reuniting for Naagin 2. We can't wait for the two to weave magic

Vickey LalwaniFeb 25 2017 6:31 AM923

The ongoing track of Naagin 2, which is currently the most watched show on Indian television, just got edgier. Why, you ask?

Well, we spotted Arjun Bijlani shooting for the supernatural show along with Mouni Roy day before yesterday and we hear, he will soon be seen in Naagin 2.

Ekta Kapoor's Naagin 2 which features Mouni and Karanvir Bohra among others is the number 1 show across all GECs. In fact, such is the adulation for the drama that it has held the numero uno position ever since it premiered in October last year.

Arjun's entry in the show is likely to enhance its popularity and industry folks have already begun discussing the character.

Says a source, "The reason behind Arjun's entry, his character, future in the show - all these aspects have been kept under wraps and the viewers will know about the goings on in due time."

Arjun Bijlani played the lead in Naagin and the audience was all praise for his and Mouni's chemistry. However, while Mouni, Adda Khan and Sudha Chandran were brought back for the sequel, his part wasn't retained.

While Arjun is not technically part of Naagin 2, he had shot for the first two episodes of the supernatural show as the makers wanted to recap the first season. Both Mouni and Arjun had a lovely time shooting and were seen enjoying each other's company. These pictures are proof:

Coming back to Arjun's entry in Naagin 2, we are sure his fans can't wipe the smiles off their faces.

Kuch bhi likhte hain ye log phir bhi the buzz is quite strong!
Edited by LuvArTi4ever - 7 years ago

Did u see today's U me tv segment? By God itna confidently they reported Arjun Mouni back on Popular Demand!
I don't follow Naagin 2 isliye can't say about the other couple but u me tv reported how the new jodi failed to impress the viewers...

I'm fine... Pardes ka maslah SP hai, they don't promote the show (no press meet, no promotions, nothing) It's quite popular all over the SNS and it's climbing the charts gradually...
But yaar SP ke dusre shows ki trp knsi buhat high hai!
Last week there was a leap but they didn't air a single promo let alone promoting a turning point aggressively! Is week ja ke promo diya that too doesn't air frequently...
But I'm positive now, the story is gripping post the leap... Let SP promote Naira ki shadi and spin off!

LOL E24 bhi?! But E24 are also ArNi fans so it makes sense. But itna confidence and I love the shade at RoEww jodi. 🀣 That jodi not only failed but tanked deep into the abyss of hell. 🀣

Oh I see but then SP and Ekta ka relationship is not that great so why did she agree to air that show on it?

From the looks of it, popular duo of Arjun and Mouni are reuniting for Naagin 2. We can't wait for the two to weave magic

Vickey LalwaniFeb 25 2017 6:31 AM923

The ongoing track of Naagin 2, which is currently the most watched show on Indian television, just got edgier. Why, you ask?

Well, we spotted Arjun Bijlani shooting for the supernatural show along with Mouni Roy day before yesterday and we hear, he will soon be seen in Naagin 2.

Ekta Kapoor's Naagin 2 which features Mouni and Karanvir Bohra among others is the number 1 show across all GECs. In fact, such is the adulation for the drama that it has held the numero uno position ever since it premiered in October last year.

Arjun's entry in the show is likely to enhance its popularity and industry folks have already begun discussing the character.

Says a source, "The reason behind Arjun's entry, his character, future in the show - all these aspects have been kept under wraps and the viewers will know about the goings on in due time."

Arjun Bijlani played the lead in Naagin and the audience was all praise for his and Mouni's chemistry. However, while Mouni, Adda Khan and Sudha Chandran were brought back for the sequel, his part wasn't retained.

While Arjun is not technically part of Naagin 2, he had shot for the first two episodes of the supernatural show as the makers wanted to recap the first season. Both Mouni and Arjun had a lovely time shooting and were seen enjoying each other's company. These pictures are proof:

Coming back to Arjun's entry in Naagin 2, we are sure his fans can't wipe the smiles off their faces.

Kuch bhi likhte hain ye log phir bhi the buzz is quite strong!

BAHAHAHAHA 🀣 They are writing these articles with such conviction. 🀣 Aur yeh kaunsa source hai bhai. AB himself cleared it up with Tellybuzz that they were just doing masti.🀣 Yet, people won't let it go. Now that's the power of S1 and ArNi.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

LOL E24 bhi?! But E24 are also ArNi fans so it makes sense. But itna confidence and I love the shade at RoEww jodi. 🀣 That jodi not only failed but tanked deep into the abyss of hell. 🀣

Oh I see but then SP and Ekta ka relationship is not that great so why did she agree to air that show on it?

and I love the shade at ArNi ❀️ πŸ˜‰

Pata nahi yaar kya problem hai but all new shows do need proper promotions but pardes ko thenga mila hai in the name of promotion...

Btw, u know post leap Raghav is staying in guest house and it's none other than Naagin's set...
We got one scene at RiVanya's room... It gives such good vibes! By God us room ka atmosphere hi kuch alag hota hai 🀣
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's sad and pathetic how hard they are trying with SoEww jodi still. Rivanya must be cursing their phooti kismat in heaven for birthing that no good Shivangi. She cares for that stupid useless patthar, more than her parents revenge. 🀒 Rudra is good but ghadi ko pebble se fursat miley toh nah.

SoEww jodi πŸ˜†

jenny156 thumbnail
Ok I'm putting out my frustration here coz I don't wanna break the rules in Naagin 2 forum πŸ€ͺ.

Patthar sees Rudra turning into saanp and his reaction is hilarious 🀣 .. And then suddenly he again gets suspicious on Shivangi and so fast so many thoughts come to his head 🀣 .. Matlab if he finds out she is a naagin we know what to expect πŸ€ͺ .. He is already suspicious so it is not like her being a naagin will be anything new πŸ˜›
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
And they were repeatedly showing Mouni's dance in precap who was actually Sesha just to gather more viewership instead of showing the main stuff 😡 Pathetic !!
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny156

And they were repeatedly showing Mouni's dance in precap who was actually Sesha just to gather more viewership instead of showing the main stuff😡Pathetic !!

Jenny voh asli per kab Dhyan Diya 😲 Hamesha pattar key piche thy 😑 ..
Dekha nahi he was so embarrassed πŸ˜† in party πŸ˜† n show too embarrassed having him as ML πŸ˜† ..

lol i don't expected pattar key Dimag itna tej chalaney lagi πŸ˜‰ he connecting all dots by watching our neela nag 😳 .he don't got that he'll of shock as his fans expected. instead he move forward to know more n try to get NM 😑 ..

Dekhna shivu ki blind sp Apna blind innocence chodraha hai πŸ˜† ..

satisfied alot by witnessing true pure heart of Ru in every stage πŸ‘ .he gonna win sure but need to endure more 😭 ..