Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hii all hope few of you know me before 😉

rivanya is my favorite couple and now ruvangi 😳

I just frustrated over one thing reg s2 forum. why they are so much protective of waste character 😡 anything against him expressed in separate threads too. they enter and do arguments 😆

I hope I'm not disturbing here 😳
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New Year everyone 😳

I was just looking into the Naagin 2 forum and saw this craze for Drashiv so I started catching up with the episodes from Kinshuk's entry.. Omg I love them!! They are so easy on the eyes and so natural that one can actually relate to them!!

I did not watch Naagin 2 at all after the first episode 😛 but this drew me to it again.. everything else is annoying and repetitive other than Drashiv. It is so damn repetitive that I yawn and literally keep skipping the scenes until I see them 🤪
Edited by jenny156 - 7 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Nothing can beat Rivanya but Drashiv is such a breath of fresh air in this snooze-fest. And they are using Rudra to create misunderstandings so that viewers will keep watching until truth is revealed and hence rise in trps. Such a repetitive thing this is, there are dozens of shows where the same thing happens.. then what is the difference between Naagin and other shows? 🥱
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

hii all hope few of you know me before 😉

rivanya is my favorite couple and now ruvangi 😳

I just frustrated over one thing reg s2 forum. why they are so much protective of waste character 😡 anything against him expressed in separate threads too. they enter and do arguments 😆

I hope I'm not disturbing here 😳

You are more than welcome to express your frustration here 😉 😆

Yes the waste character is liked by many so can't help it 🥱
jenny156 thumbnail
I have no hopes for Drashiv happening seeing the way the story is going 😭
I literally skipped the 1st Jan episode for obvious reasons 🤪
jenny156 thumbnail
The pure and passionate love Ritik had for Shivanya is nothing compared to this patthar's love for Shivangi 🤢 .. It is so not convincing and boring, he cries all the time 🥱
jenny156 thumbnail
I'm so frustrated that I am back to watching Naagin 1 😆
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenny156

Happy New Year everyone😳

I was just looking into the Naagin 2 forum and saw this craze for Drashiv so I started catching up with the episodes from Kinshuk's entry.. Omg I love them!! They are so easy on the eyes and so natural that one can actually relate to them!!

I did not watch Naagin 2 at all after the first episode😛but this drew me to it again.. everything else is annoying and repetitive other than Drashiv. It is so damn repetitive that I yawn and literally keep skipping the scenes until I see them 🤪

hii .happy New Year to you too..
yaa drashiv only the best thing happened in s2 else it was a big mess created after a big magic of rivanya 😲
vinnas thumbnail

Nothing can beat Rivanya but Drashiv is such a breath of fresh air in this snooze-fest. And they are using Rudra to create misunderstandings so that viewers will keep watching until truth is revealed and hence rise in trps. Such a repetitive thing this is, there are dozens of shows where the same thing happens.. then what is the difference between Naagin and other shows?🥱

exactly. no one beat rivanya in any form and drashiv is fresh welcoming change who can able to come near rivanya but they making unnecessary scenes with patthr.. ooh pattahr sahi naam Chuna uskeliy
vinnas thumbnail

The pure and passionate love Ritik had for Shivanya is nothing compared to this patthar's love for Shivangi🤢.. It is so not convincing and boring, he cries all the time🥱

yaa tht pattar irritates to the hell and fans of him ND tht pair increasing in forum. who comes and argues like crazy to defend him ND mocks drashiv fans so much. it so frustrating me to went there whenever the discussion starts on him it ends as fight 😲 in forum