Saumya stole the show last night-hat's off Rubina Dilaik

Rubinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys.I am Susmita.. Twitter users know me very well.its my very 1st topic in this forum..let's talk about the topic

Last night episode was another painful episode of Shakti and full of preeto drama.but there also HaYa stole it once again. When preeto told Saumya about Harman's 2nd marriage and the way Saumya looking at her..like its unbelievable for her..she was totally broken down by preeto

In room the way she cried,I think all of us cried with her...its looking so real..a heart's cry 😭

The way she was looking at her mahendi(Harman's name) and said that she knows she has no right to say Harman's wife,even she can't stay with him,she does not deserve Harman but still why she is feeling so bad to hear Harman is going to be for someone else's... I can't stop my emotion.. I think all viewers heart beated atleast fr one time to watch Saumya like this 😭 I wish I could go to her and hug her tightly

Really Hats off to Rubina.. The way she express Saumya's emotions..it always reaches to our hearts...everytime Saumya cries,I cry..and definitely the credit goes to Rubina.. What an outstanding performer she is..she gives live in Saumya's charecter so beautifully.. When She cries,we cry..when she smiles...automatically a smile comes on our face also..
Thts the magic..You are mindblowing Rubina Dilaik. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
rubina never disappoint us she always gives 100 %
so happy soumya role played by rubina
i cried so much with soumya felt sad for her
hope she gets world happiness
brind87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubinafan

Hi guys.I am Susmita.. Twitter users know me very well.its my very 1st topic in this forum..let's talk about the topic

Last night episode was another painful episode of Shakti and full of preeto drama.but there also HaYa stole it once again. When preeto told Saumya about Harman's 2nd marriage and the way Saumya looking at her..like its unbelievable for her..she was totally broken down by preeto

In room the way she cried,I think all of us cried with her...its looking so real..a heart's cry 😭

The way she was looking at her mahendi(Harman's name) and said that she knows she has no right to say Harman's wife,even she can't stay with him,she does not deserve Harman but still why she is feeling so bad to hear Harman is going to be for someone else's... I can't stop my emotion.. I think all viewers heart beated atleast fr one time to watch Saumya like this 😭 I wish I could go to her and hug her tightly

Really Hats off to Rubina.. The way she express Saumya's emotions..it always reaches to our hearts...everytime Saumya cries,I cry..and definitely the credit goes to Rubina.. What an outstanding performer she is..she gives live in Saumya's charecter so beautifully.. When She cries,we cry..when she smiles...automatically a smile comes on our face also..
Thts the magic..You are mindblowing Rubina Dilaik. 👏

well said susmita...Rubina nailed it as saumya no one can do her role she living as saumya in everyones heart...while she cried seriously everyone will felt bad for her she loves harman madly no one can love like this...soon she should get her harman soon for her everything is harman no one can keep her happy other than harman

Rubinafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushasri

rubina never disappoint us she always gives 100 %
so happy soumya role played by rubina
i cried so much with soumya felt sad for her
hope she gets world happiness

Totally agree usha..Rubi is outstanding.. 👏
Rubinafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: brind87

well said susmita...Rubina nailed it as saumya no one can do her role she living as saumya in everyones heart...while she cried seriously everyone will felt bad for her she loves harman madly no one can love like this...soon she should get her harman soon for her everything is harman no one can keep her happy other than harman

[/QUOTE

Yes dear Rubina is mindblowing.. I can't imagine anyone else in Saumya's role..yes our Saumya is madly in love with Harman..nd its pure love..same is fr Harman..but he needs time to accept his love.its really very tough for him..Harman is the most realistic charecter in Shakti..thts I love the mist abt of him..nd Vivian you are outstanding my hero

Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes.. Hope she gets her love and harmanji and cvs 1requst show us a strong somu in future
Rubinafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mona_90

Yes.. Hope she gets her love and harmanji and cvs 1requst show us a strong somu in future

You speak my words dear..yes I want strong Saumya who can face preeto, harak nd maninder same way she faced saya nd guru maa
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said...loved the way she looked at her mehendi...the
name Harman and sobbed her heart out...beautifully
emoted by Rubina..

Edited by anitarani - 7 years ago
Rubinafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

Well said...loved the way she looked at her mehendi...the

name Harman and sobbed her heart out...beautifully
emoted by Rubina..

<div></div>

Thats the magic of Rubina and Vivian.. They are so beautifully portray the emotions tht it hurt our hearts,we can feel it,we can feel HaYa..they are magical..beyond any word
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Totally agree 
She made me cry 😭