Thursday's epi: Ramji ki Sita

Awaaradil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
WHAT AN ENTRY BY PYAARE MOHAN TRIPATHI, OUR REAL HERO. Everyone shocked . Pyaare Rocked πŸ˜†.He has decided to becoma a neta now 🀣🀣.Tai introduces Kartik to his Bade jeejaji and Kartik says his jeejaji is nice as he brought drums. Survi and the family seem perplexed.

The family talk about making a plan to get Kartik treated and then sit to read Ram Katha in Mandir. Meanwhile, Tai's gang has food. Kartik gets interested in Ram Katha and takes his food away to hear the story properly. Survi gets to the part of Sita Ma's swayamvar and tells about Ramji's entry & describes him without revealing Ramji's identity.

Kishore goes to get Kartik's meds but Bindu comes. Kishore then scares her using some hair πŸ˜†.

Kartik follows Survi around asking who picked the bow. Survi reveals it was Ramji and thanks Bappa for showing her the way. Kartik says he wants to know more but Survi refuses saying she has work. Kartik holds her hands & Survi is lost in him. kartik says she can't work now and Survi tells him the rest of the story. Survi says Kartik is just like Ramji and then tells him to go rest. Kartik says she's lying as he doesn't have his Sita yet. Kartik pleads to her to complete the story. Instead, Survi invites him to come to the market with her so she can tell him the story while she finishing her work but Kartik says he will need to take Tai's permission. The family becomes worried as they know Tai will refuse to let Kart go with Survi and their plan to take him to the doctor will fail but Kartik lies to Tai about going outside to play. Tai happily sends him.

Karvi hail an auto-rickshaw. Kartik holds her hands and asks more about Sita-Ram's wedding. Survi says that Sita-Ram dressed beautifully, everyone was happy and their kingdom was decorated in a grand way. Kartik says he'll get a bride too when he gets older and his house will be decorated as well. Survi continues the story while looking dreamily at Kartik ❀️.
Precap: Kartik is scared at hospital as the doctors prepare to treat him and pleads them to let him go as Survi tries to comfort him. Meanwhile, at Barve Mansion, Lata and Aniket tell Tai to get out of the house or they'll call policeπŸ˜•.

Karvi moments were 😳😳. I know Kartik doesn't remember Survi and their marriage and he told her he'll get his bride when he gets older. So now i want Kartik to tell Survi that she is his Sita in a future episode after they become friends .
When Survi said Kartik is like Ramji 😊. True, Kartik always protects and takes care of his family and always forgives people.

Despite the Karvi moments, the highlight was Pyaare's entry🀣🀣,. His decision of going into politics and the speech he made πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He's already got a supporter in our Kartya πŸ˜ƒ.
Cvs should go slow with this track & give us some Hema-Pyaare/Kishore-Bindu funny scenes tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Edited by Awaaradil - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pyaare 🀣🀣🀣
So now he wants to be a Neta cause he now satisfies all the criteria : 1 : He is a chor uchakka 2 : He failed his secondary 3 : He served jail term πŸ˜†
Plus he feels his beloved Tai's deeds are sure to land her in trouble & so a politician son in law might come in handy.
The kameena that he is,but still the entire act with the drums,the garlands & hands folded over his head though 🀣
The way Survi described Kartik being someone loving,dutiful was just 😳❀️
Kishore scaring off Bindu with the hair extension was too good.BTW whose was it πŸ˜†
And my my my look at Kartik.The memory is gone,but he is still sharp.Can be real clever when he wants something & will emply any means to get it 😎
Why is Aniket in such a rush to throw out Tai.Are they confident,a single visit to the doctor is gonna make Kartik all okay 😳

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pyare's entry was hilarious! So glad to have him back. It reminded me of the days when he first showed up in the series πŸ˜†
KarVi moments are just amazing... I want to see Kartik slowly fall in love with Survi

Al of the actors are doing a fabulous job, especially our SonKush πŸ‘

The episodes this week have been nothing short of amazing! I look forward to seeing tomorrow's and next week's episode.

I am concerned about the preview... Lata and Aniket trying to get rid of Tai is dangerous and I am scared this may end up hurting the slow progression of KarVi we have been enjoying thus far πŸ€”
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 7 years ago
Awaaradil thumbnail
I'm curious to know too that why Lata & Aniket would take such a step . Kartik won't be cured in one visit to the doctor & if Tai gets to know Survi's plan she willl foil them in no time. Don't know what cvs have in mind this time..πŸ˜•

kiara26 thumbnail
How is Survi gonna explain to Kartik as to why she took him for the checkup... He's not gonna forgive her anytime soon for having deceived him...

Pyaare is toh out of this world... God knows which planet he belongs to...
puja0802 thumbnail
Pyaare means Pyaare πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved the karvi movement ❀️
and i have not thought that kartik will tell lie to tai 😲
so now kartik will be normal again or not??
as it is yeh vaada raha so they do everything very fast
but i don't want kartik to becom normal so fast
but if he become normal then he will act as a kid infront of tai